Dr. Richards is Genuine. Las Vegas, NV

Part 1: My breast revision with Dr. Richards will...

Part 1:
My breast revision with Dr. Richards will be my 1st with him, but 4th since 1993. I have thin skin and one breast gets capsulation contraction. I have had both under and over the muscle; one pectoral muscle damaged from a previous large implant that Dr. Richards had to repair.

I was extremely embarrassed and insecure about my ugly breasts, and Dr. Richards and Kerry made me feel relaxed.

Unfortunately, my new Sientra implants after 5 months will need to be replaced with Natrelle Inspira; I am not a candidate for Strattis or Alloderm or fat grafting (not much fat) and must go to a firmer (fake) silicone gel.

Today, I had a reassuring appointment with Dawn his assistant and she explained the new implants, but they are on back-order.

When most woman are excited about their upcoming BA and the new look of fuller breast...my husband and I are happy to have a genuine and skilled surgeon, who is committed to find the correct implants that give me confidence, once again.

Another set to come

After post-op at 12 & 14 months, we have decided to replace the Sientra textured with an Inspira smooth to reduce pain in my left breast from scarring and rippling in my right breast. Count down to surgery on 11/2...pictures to come

breast revision 10/10/16

What a wonderful surprise yesterday! Dropped by my PS office to pick out my BA profile, and was able to complete my pre-op and slide into an earlier surgery date. Since, I am 49 years young, it was required to get EKG, complete bloodwork and just had a mamogram in August...check! It really helps to get all the required tests done in advance.

It's very exciting!

I need to be honest, the damage began (2005) with under the muscle implants that were too wide for my chest/rib cage, and ripped a hole on my right muscle in the cleavage and capsular scaring on the left. Last summer, Dr. Richard's skill and talent repaired the damages and closed the hole and created healthy new pockets...but my breasts do not like the textured Sientra implants. I am switching the a higher profile smooth silicone implant, the width is the same with a bit more projection. I can't have wider implants (boobs in the armpits or kissing cleavage) or risk symmastia again. Today's pics

1 day post-op

I AM in LOVE with my BOOBIES...A bit more swollen on my right side, Doc had to fix the muscle that he repaired last summer. The swelling will go away, leaving gorgeous breasts. My new implants are SRX-800 silicone over-the-muscle is closest to the Sientra 695 (removed 10/10/16) in diameter but a greater projection to fill-in mature thinning skin. Since 1993, I have had 3 sets of silicone 625-unders, 695-overs and these 800-overs and 2 sets of saline 375/425-unders 700-over.

Post op 800cc Inspira SRF profile

Feeling good with have normal pain from swelling especially on left side, because he had to re-open the pocket again. Will update pictures this weekend. They feel nice & soft can't believe the difference from last week's pre-op pictures...wow!

Day 6

bruising is subsiding!!!

SRX smooth Inspira silicone - Day 7 postop

Many hours, my husband and I have researched the internet, magazines, movies looking for "my" perfect breasts (as funny as this reads, it's true...we are all adults!) and sharing our images with my PS.

We are realist and know after I have undergone four previous BA, we were looking to elevate the pain and improve the appearance...not perfection. We placed our complete trust in Dr. Richards for a second surgery.

It's not the CCs fill, just research the look you like; I have 800s and wear a 34DDD or 32E which may be different for someone else.
Las Vegas Plastic Surgeon

Skilled surgeon and explained all the details; also, the front and back office staff are warm and patience.