41 Yrs Old, Married, 3 Kids, 21, 10, and 7. 5'1", 130 Pds, Athletic - Las Vegas, NV

Las Vegas Plastic Surgeon
4.6 out of 5 stars 94 reviews
Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

Breast revision after 15 yrs because left side...

Breast revision after 15 yrs because left side ruptured. First had salines put in about 325/315 cc's. Loved them. Originally done in California by Dr. Bandy. Had wonderful experience. Now going to get silicone 450 or 500cc in Las Vegas, a lot nervous. I'm not sure if I want high profile or moderate.

Before picture

Tuesday is the big day I'm actually pretty excited only thing I'm really concerned about is that they come out even.

Yah! Nails did and boobies did.

Surgery went well wasn't in pain, no nausea, just uncomfortable as if I lifted too heavy a weights. Dr. Crowley the anesthesiologist and Dr. Smith were amazing.

Day 5 post

Not sure what to report. I don't know if the right breast is supposed to catch up with the left breast or the left breast is supposed to catch up with the right breast. I hope the right breast looks like the left breast because I like the shape of the left breast better than the right LOL. I think I'm like all the other ladies on realself I'm becoming impatient even though I didn't think I would be.

Almost a year

It's been almost a year haven't been really posted anything just commenting
On people's posts. I'm not very good at taking selfies so this is the latest picture.
Las Vegas Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Smith seemed pretty confident with the revision considering I don't have any information on the actual size of my last BA. I will keep you posted.