Feels Like I've Finally Reached Puberty, Flat Chest Transformed into Beautiful C Cup - Las Vegas, NV

I have always looked younger for my age mainly due...

I have always looked younger for my age mainly due to my thin and small frame as if I never quite reached puberty. Although my small body and flat chest never quite made me an insecure person, I have always longed for some curves to make me feel more feminine and grown. I started getting curious about the breast augmentation procedure a few years ago and would always ask girls that have gone through it about their experience. I have always been courageous therefore my main concern wasnt necessarily the risks involved in having a cirugical procedure done or going under. I was worried the implants would feel foreign to my body and I would never feel like they were a part of me. After long consideration, I decided to take a leap of faith and go ahead with the procedure.
Las Vegas Plastic Surgeon

Everything about Dr. Richards and his staff were absolutely amazing. Beautiful and modern office not to mention extremely friendly and helpful staff. I met with the doctor for my consultation per recommendation of a friend who had work done the month before and was very pleased. He was confident and knowledgeable which put me at ease right away and allowed me to have all my questions and concerns addressed. Kerry, dr Richards' assistant, was key in making the whole experience quick and smooth. She sat with me and was very friendly, patient, and through during my pre-op consultation. The office also called several times after my procedure to make sure everything was fine during my recovery. I am very happy with my results and would recommend dr Richards to anyone looking to have plastic surgery.