21 Years Old, 325cc Silicone, over the Muscle - Las Vegas, NV

Okay, because this cite helped me so much I am...

Okay, because this cite helped me so much I am going to share my journey as well. I am 21 years old and I have always lacked in the boob department. I am so self conscious in bathing suits ect. I hate shopping for tops because nothing looks good on my tiny chest. I know it is time and I am so ready. But, I am worried because I have GAD (generalized anxiety disorder). I have always wanted to get a BA and I will not let anything stop me from doing what I want. My boyfriend is extremely supportive in everything I do, although he is happy with me either way. He keeps telling me over and over that I am perfect the way I am, (he is so sweet). The things that are making me nervous are the pressure and nerve pains. But that changes everyday. Lol

Choosing my surgeon;
I choose Dr. Hankins to do my BA. I knew as soon as I met him that he was the one. He is very nice, not too talkative but really nice. My first consult was with him and I didn't even need to waste time going to other surgeons. He is straight to the point and knows what will look good. I trust his judgment 100%.

What I am getting;
I decided to go with 325cc silicone, moderate plus, round, textured, over the muscle. I am getting over the muscle to avoid problems in the future because I have a tight crease.

5' 3"
130 lbs

Hoping for a full C or small D after BA.

Surgery date is approaching super fast. 1 week till surgery and I am feeling excited, nervous, and very anxious. I know that it will be completely worth it when its over with. Will post before photos now and update after surgery.

Before pictures

Done deal!

So today was the day. I will keep this one short. I have oak in my back. But that's it. I fm feel pretty good. Hoping for a smooth recovery.

Done deal.!

Almost 1 month post op.

I am totally loving my new boobies. Best decision ever. Recovery was extremely easy. And I am so thankful for that.!
Las Vegas Plastic Surgeon

Super professional, straight to the point, and nice. He never makes me feel like I am a bother with all of my dumb questions.