TLC Lift, Co2 Fractionated Laser (2 Area), Fat Grafting - Las Vegas, NV

I was in Dr. Paul Lanfranchi's office over a ...

I was in Dr. Paul Lanfranchi's office over a year ago. It seemed that I could get my date ready for TLC lift. because of my job schedule. I went back to see Dr. Lanfranchi in November 2015. We talked again about the procedure. Dr. Lanfranchi was very professional and personable. He took time to answer all my questions and to explain the procedure. I made the date for Jan. 6, 2016.

I was awake, but relaxed. procedure was 3 hours. We talked during the procedure. He has a talent in this area for NOT putting us under anesthesia. Much safer for the patient.

I went back to my yoga class after only 3 weeks since procedure. Four people came up to me at different times, and said, "Elaine you look 10 years younger" I hadn't told anyone what I was going to do prior to the procedure. I was so excited that they saw the difference in my more youthful appearance. I am so happy I did it. No regrets, wish I would have done it sooner. I am 66. It was on my " BUCKET LIST!!!"

I am feeling very happy!!
Las Vegas Facial Plastic Surgeon

Very personable. He is there for you to make you look and feel better about yourself.