I'm a Little Nervous. The Staff Seems Gr8! Big Help! Incredibly Grateful for Their Kind Understanding - Las Vegas, NV

I called Dr. Golpa's office last week. I spoke...

I called Dr. Golpa's office last week. I spoke w/a lady who seemed kind and helpful. I told her I would call back...since then I've called 3X !?! I'm just a little (lot) nervous. The gentleman who answered the phone has been a great help. He seems laid back. Perfect. I sorta need that. I'm afraid of dentists since my last root canal ('06). I had a toothache, worst ever. I went to a dentist close and in a hurry to get rid of the thumping pain. I'll never, ever forget that jerk. He simply wanted the grand for the root canal. I don't think that he even knew how to do it. All guess work. His staff holding me down while I cry. I've had A LOT of rough appt. until then-he took the cake and all of the trust that I built up over decades of work on my mouth.
Needless to say, but relieving, I've been absolutely neglecting my mouth. 4 dental procedures done in 11 yrs. All under anesthesia. I'll be glad to know that when this is through I won't have to pay and cry and shake and yadda yadda etc etc.
If anyone has any info regarding my up coming surgery w/ Dr. Golpa please msg. me. I'd like to know...well, ANYTHING.
Pittsburgh, Pa.
Las Vegas Dentist

I hope to put nothing but the best in this section. I'm confident that I will.