Dr. Mike Golpa, Nothing Short Of Amazing!!! - Las Vegas, NV

Having porcelain crowns failing after 30 years,...

Having porcelain crowns failing after 30 years, not being able to eat properly and the whole gamut of emotions that many people suffer through, I started researching dental implants 6 months ago. I credit this website and everyone who shared their experiences in helping me make the right decision and pick the Perfect Dentist, Dr. Mike Golpa. Seeing my own dentist and being sent to a prosthodontist,oral surgeon, and other dentists, all instilling fear and dread caused many sleepless nights. Dr. Golpa's website with pictures, videos and reviews as well as independent reviews together with all the stories here were a godsend in learning about the procedure. Everything people have written about Dr. Golpa and his staff are all true. This man is Brilliant and has taken dentistry to the next level having his own Lab and an incredible team of professionals. In this day and age, this should be the norm, not the exception. I feel blessed to have found him, grateful to be able to have had the all on four procedure and a life changing smile in 2 days! Although quite a distance to travel, I would never entrust my dental care to any other dentist. His warmth and compassion for his work carries over to all who work for him. I agonized for months and now truly have experienced a dream come true.
Las Vegas Dentist

Everything I've read about Dr. Golpa is true and then some!