When Enough is Enough - Lanham, MD

Hello ladies I'm 23 5'5 and a 36J praying for a 36...

Hello ladies I'm 23 5'5 and a 36J praying for a 36 c...hoping to get a breast reduction covered by my insurance. Currently I am jumping through hoops just to see if I can/will be approved; which includes loads of doctor visits and physical therapy. I'm almost done my 3 months of pt and my next visit with my PS is Sep 20. It's very stressful and painful but hopefully everything works in my favor! As this journey continues I would to have the support of a wonderful community!

Last Day of Physical Therapy

Today was my last day of physical therapy! I'm so glad! Unfortunately for me physical therapy wasn't working for me...it actually made my back pain worse. Anywho my next consult with the plastic surgeon is on Sept 20. On top of everything I am 1 month free of nicotine! Im am just hoping and praying everything goes right and my doctors can get an approval; they both(primary care and surgeon) said they definitely recommend the surgery. I'll make sure to upload pics later...

It's almost time!!! Consult #2

It's almost time for my second consult I'm really praying everything goes well! My physical therapist, primary care, and my plastic surgeon said they will recommend the surgery for me definitely...so it's all up to the insurance company (Maryland Medicaid) I guess. One thing I loved about this journey is the support from women I've had. I'm just one of those gals who thinks women doctors in some instances work better with women because we understand each other's pain...I know men are very knowledgable of our pains but a woman understands more... Anywho My consult is next Tuesday the 20th. I don't have too much support from my family really everyone thinks I shouldn't do it but I've been doing it since the 3rd grade...I was in a c cup by the 5th lol I think I've done enough!!! I just want to know what it's like to run again, to sleep on your stomach w/o pain, to sit up straight without weight on my shoulders and neck.... I'm just so anxious!!!!!!

Consult 2

So today I met with my plastic surgeon I saw some more pictures and asked all the questions I deemed necessary to ask. All in all I felt satisfied, oh, I also got to view extra pictures of her work and I wasn't disappointed at all... I was just a little upset because when it comes to size as with many surgeons that Havana go by bra sizes because they all vary no one cup size is the same in everyone's eye. All she told me was that she will take me as far as she can go without compromising the blood flow to my nipple or health... So that's ok I still want to be as small as I can be! Especially since I haven't had children yet but I plan on losing weight once this is over with anyway.... My plastic surgeon told me the next step is to gather all notes from my PT and go her them then send all pic and notes to my insurance then we'll schedule a surgery date!!!!!!! Keeping my fingers crossed.

Surgery Date!!!!!

So good news I HAVE A SURGERY DATE! I just received the call today. I'm so excited my pre op is on the 7th of October my Surgery is on the 20th of October! I'm so excited!!!!! I meet with my primary care to do my labs on the 30th....I just hope insurance goes through with it... as I'm typing I'm realizing this is next month!!! I'm so ready for this! Has anyone else gotten a surgery date before approval from insurance, and what was the outcome???

Impatient!

It seems like when you get a date you just want everything to happen right away lol. I know I have to be patient though. It's all less than a month away anyway. It's seems like my back pain has been increasing tremendously...I could barely get out of bed this morning. I take ibuprofens everyday but I'm thinking my body is getting use to them but my doc won't give me anything stronger... I can't wait until this is all over with!!!!! While I don't have family support I have a wonderful bf that's helping me through this process... but there's nothing like family oh well....

BREAST GROWTH AFTER SURGERY !?!

I've been reading stories about breast re growing after surgery... to all the ladies whose had theirs done has yours grown back???!