31 Years Old, 3 Kids, Hoping to Get Back to What I Once Was! - Langley, BC

Hey all, so this is weird! Never thought I would...

Hey all, so this is weird! Never thought I would be writing something like this, but here goes!!!
I'm 31, with three lovely little humans and a very supportive hubby. My littlest is 2 and oldest almost 6.
Before babes I was a full C cup small D. I miss my boobs! I am currently a small B and my cup is only half full lol
I have had my consult and pre op appt with Dr Mosher in Langley,BC. Done my research and am confident with him. He gave me two options. 450cc (right boob) and 415cc (left) smooth silicone under muscle. That was the bigger option, but I feel it will give me a DD or bigger, so I'm going with the smaller option!! 360cc (right) and 330cc (left). All I want is to be back to what I once was, and I'm not planning on flaunting this procedure around so don't want to go overboard!
Vancouver Plastic Surgeon

I felt pretty comfortable with him, very nice and understanding. Gave me options that I feel completely what I'm looking for, and explained everything and answered my questions.