27 Years Old, 1kid, 415cc Hp - Langley, BC

Hey ladies This site was tremendously helpful so...

Hey ladies
This site was tremendously helpful so I'm giving back. First off I had a child at 17 with zero boobs, I was not even a Acup when I got pregnant. Everyone in my family has about a Ccup, I just was not fully developed at that time. So through pregnancy my body was forced to grow, I had C34 at delivery. Which quickly deflated to a saggy A. Which this was my reasoning for the surgery I've never had nice perky boobs.
I went with Dr.Mosher as he was so friendly, genuinely takes interest in his patients. He was very knowledgeable and patient with me. And his team of nurses were awesome, so sweet and even funny.

I also liked how he's known for giving you 3 sizes to choose from based on your body. He won't do anything he doesn't think will look good. I have friends that are smaller than me and have gone way bigger, honestly it doesn't look good. But if that's your look go for it, but I wanted a natural, proportion look but also a fairly decent size. He has the 3D image so you can see before and afters which was amazing to see and extremely helpful. I went with the largest size he recommended which was a 415cc I also went Hp cause I like the fullness as my boobs were sagging.

Oh yea and I thought I needed a lift, and Dr. Mosher said I didn't which I was so glad. He said I had slight sag but nothing that required a lift. Which he's right as they look great and full.
I'll attach some wish boobs

Next morning

Surgery was yesterday at 7:15 just didn't feel like being on my phone afterwards. Just really tired. It was honestly so easy, the staff was so kind. Dr.mosher did some markings on me, I talked with the anesthesia lady and was good to go. The operating table was abit nerve racking, but after getting up there, the nurses put me at ease with some small chit chat.

Woke up in a recovery room, it was abit hard to focus for abit, and I was a little wobbly to walk. After an hour I was good to go and my dad picked me up.

I went come and just relaxed, took my ibuprofen as suggested, I didn't need the actual pain meds prescribed. I didn't have an appetite at all so eating was abit annoying, just had a protein shake and some oatmeal. I made sure to do my stretches and walk around. The pain is about a 3/10 literally feels like I had a chest workout, I guess I'm just lucky but I do have a really good pain tolerance. Sleeping was horrible as I'm a tummy sleeper, but other then that everything's been great.

I attached some before and after :)

Forgot to mention!

I'm completely numb in the boobs and the nipple, feels really weird.

Day 5 post op

I had my first post op appointment. First I saw a lady I assume she's a nurse of some sort, she asked about concerns or questions and about any discomfort. She then showed me 2 ways to massage my boobs. I then saw DR.Mosher he told me how the implants would settle over the next few weeks and that I was healing perfect. So I was happy about that, I got the bandages removed. There's still a tape over the incisions. At this point I'm still numb, the cleavage in between my boobs hurts to the touch. It's like my skin is very tight, and under the boobs is a bit sore snd there's some bruising. I've stopped taking meds as the pain is gone, there's a little stiffness when I first wake up in the mornings and it's abit hard to sit up. I was told no wiring and no push-up bras, but I did go get the "knockout" sports bra from Victoria secret that a lot of girls on here use. I fit the 34D as of now.

I got the ok to wear no padded bras and to continue wearing sports bras to bed. I got sized at DD32 at Victoria secret. There not right or sore anymore, however I do get a big of soreness when I first wake up. My tape was removed from the incisions and the scar is barely noticeable and goes right into the boob crease. My right is still high but my dr said it's my dominant side and it will take more time to drop. Very happy with them!
Vancouver Plastic Surgeon

Highly recommend, I would of travelled if I didn't already live nearby. Patient, knowledgeable. His staff was A+