22 Years Old, No Kids 135 Lbs and 5'4 in Tall - Langley, BC

Hello ladies!! I am writing this post to help any...

Hello ladies!! I am writing this post to help any of you lovelys who have questions, concerns, etc. Throw out ANYTHING you want to know or are curious to know. I am 2 days post op and there was a lot of stuff I wanted to know before. You can ask me my story (if that helps you). This is a non judgement zone!

Post op day 3

Hello everyone! Just thought I'd tell you my progress. So YES day 2 is probably the worse day. Worse because I experienced more pain and heaviness yesterday then I do today. Today I definitely feel much better and I think it'll just get better from here onwards. I showered the second day after surgery and had no problems. I have been pretty slow motion though! I did get a little bit bleeding under one of my incision. I called my doctor right away and he attended to my call immediately. He said it is not uncommon for that to happen and if it's just a little bit I don't need to worry. Anyways, ladies if you have any questions please feel free to ask!!!

Post op day 12

Okay so I'm almost 14 days (2 weeks) post op and decided to write a review today because I'll probably feel the same for the next couple of days. I have to say that definitely the heavy chested feeling is getting better. I was so mad about it a couple of days ago because it felt so annoying but I feel better today. I thought I wasn't going to get mood swings after my surgery but I totally did. You just have to prepare yourself mentally so it doesn't negatively effect you. I'm going in for my 2nd post op Appt in a couple of days and I'm hoping all is well. I'm very active and not being able to go to the gym and train is really making me feel bad. So I'm going to ask my doctor when I can return to gym and fingers crossed hopefully I can go back this week just to do some light cardio and glutes/leg workouts. I'm going to post a picture so you guys can see how I'm looking. Please do comment and let me know if anyone is interested in seeing any more pics. :)
Vancouver Plastic Surgeon

Dr Mosher is the best. I might be bias but it is what it is! The very first time I met him I knew right away that I'm not even going to go inquire elsewhere. I was so confident in him that I didn't even go "shop around." He answered any question I had and his nurses are extremely knowledgeable as well. I recommend him to anyone in the lower mainland area and surrounding places. He is the best!!!