Having 385cc gel high profile under the muscle - Langley, BC

So excited my surgery date is Monday the 23rd 2...

So excited my surgery date is Monday the 23rd 2 more sleeps! Having 385cc full projection under the muscle I will update my progress right away after surgery if anyone has any recovery tips for me that would be great....

pre op

I am having 385cc gel under the muscle. Does anyone know how big that will get me??? right now I'm about a B34

12 hours post op pics

So far I'm feeling not to bad.. was a little sore when I woke up this morning but once I started moving around I felt much better! I am taking it easy and following everything my doc has told me to do! I am praying my recovery continues to be this smooth!

day 2 post op

Feeling pretty good today! My right boob is more sore than the left not sure if that is normal or not?? Extremely tight on the upper pole... still only taking advil for pain which is good taking it easy today I did wake up this morning 6ish with pain but it went away and I fell back asleep. No bruising as of yet! Overall really happy with my new boobs!

40 Years Old Breast Augumentation

Dr Mosher is amazing! He made me feel comfortable you can ask any question! He is honest and will only do what is safe for your body!!! Very impressed with his work! I was nervous on surgery day! And he has a way of making you feel calm and everything is going to be fine! Overall my experience was perfect! So happy I chose Dr Mosher!

4 months post op!!!

It's been awhile since I have posted.... not to good at writing! Anyways wanted to share that my recovery went amazing! No problems crossing my fingers!!Lol I am so very happy with my choice to get boobs! :) I have wanted this for over 10 years I am glad I waited till after having kids!
Vancouver Plastic Surgeon

Felt at ease speaking with him!