Dr Lanfranchi is the Best in Town - Las Vegas, NV

I had a lower face lift, chin augmentation and...

I had a lower face lift, chin augmentation and upper lid blepharplasty. I had contemplated doing these procedures for quite some time, but now wish that I had not waited as long as I did to have them done. I was scared of looking "overdone", but Dr Lanfranchi is so excellent at what he does and reassured me that I would look natural and people would only notice that I looked refreshed and well rested. That is exactly how I feel and I have had plenty of people tell me as much since the procedure. I am still healing but I am so pleased with Dr Lanfranchi's work and I would definitely go back to him if I ever want anything else done again.

My Decision to Go with Dr Lanfranchi for my Procedure Was One of the Best Decisions I Made.

Just updating the fact that I am so pleased with my results. Dr Lanfranchi is so skillful at what he does. He is a 5 star Doctor in all areas... and I also must give props to his excellent team, (specifically AJ for making the whole experience a good one with his kindness and sense of humor) Thank you Dr Lanfranchi and your whole team!
Las Vegas Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr Lanfranchi is truly one of the very best doctors for facial rejuvenation in this town. His staff is absolutely wonderful as well. He immediately made me feel so comfortable and he took the time to answer every single question I had during my consulation and anytime there after my procedure. He gives you a very realistic expectation of the outcome. Based on reading reviews about him, his charming bedside manner, his experience and credentials and the fact that he specializes only in facial rejuvenation gave me complete and total confidence in his ability to change the things about my appearance that had been bothering me for quite some time. I would definitely recommend Dr Lanfranchi to anyone that is considering doing a procedure such as the one I had done. He is the best