24yr Old with Grandma Boobs - Sugarland, TX

Hey Ladies! I have been stalking this site for...

Hey Ladies!

I have been stalking this site for months and am finally ready to write my own review. The procedure that I'm interested in is the Ultimate Breast Lift with Dr. Horndeski. If you've done any research on breast reductions & have been on this site long enough, you've heard of him.

Up until about a year ago, I had honestly never even heard of breast reduction surgery and didn't really know there was such a thing. I've always had large breasts, and it never really bothered me until the last few years. I've fluctuated in weight quite a bit over the last 7 years, going from 155->230->185->230 to 200lbs currently. Because of the weight fluctuations, my breasts have sagged DRAMATICALLY. I feel like an old woman. I don't have the body of a 23 yr old, and it really bothers me.

Somehow, last year I stumbled across Realself and it literally changed my life. I decided immediately that I wanted a breast reduction, but found that I didn't like the results of a lot of the pictures I came across and couldn't imagine being ok with that glaring vertical scar. Initially, I didn't think the vertical scar was a big deal, but being black, I know it won't fade easily on my skin tone, so I decided to explore other options. That's when I stumbled across a review from Dr. Horndeski. I was amazed by the results and read through every single review I could find on him. In my opinion, 60% of his results are AMAZING, 20% are ok/pretty good, and the other 20% are not ideal at all. I hate that his results can vary so dramatically, but I think there's pretty good odds of turning out with amazing results.

I've contacted his office, but haven't scheduled a consultation yet, because I want to be at my ideal weight (or at least within 10lbs) so I can get a more accurate consult. I'm currently 5'6'' and weigh 200lbs. I have a curvy hourglass figure, with huge boobs, so I carry my weight pretty well, but am not confident about the way I look at all. Just a few months ago I was 230lbs, so I'm doing pretty good! I got really lazy & plateaued for a while, but have refocused and know that I can reach my goal by May. I want to be 150-160lbs. That's almost 4 months to lose 40lbs. God that sounds super ambitious, but I'm going to try my best!

I'm looking to this site for support, advice, and encouragement. Any feedback & comments are welcomed : )

P.S. How have most of you ladies paid for your surgery? Did you save up $? Care Credit? Loan? My husband & I are considering getting a personal loan. We both have great credit scores, $0 debt except I have student loans, have good credit history, so hopefully we would qualify. Any advice on this would be appreciated. Thanks!

They look terrible when I'm undressed & bra-less

I'm currently between a 34H & HH. Yep, that's right, I'm at 34 band. You can't tell because my wide saggy breasts completely overwhelm my small waist. Anyway, I'm hoping to be a D or DD. Not sure yet.

I look much better in clothes

My boobs don't look AS huge in clothes.

Weightloss

Hey ladies,

I just wanted to post an update on my weightloss. My goal was to be under 200lbs by the end of January and I am happy to report that I have! As of 1/31, I weigh 197.9lbs! Woohoo! I'm so proud of myself! I Bought myself a new bra, still 34hh for now, but I had a couple that were 36hh and just way too big. I still have at least 40lbs to go, but I think I can make it. I decided to push my goal surgery date to June rather than May to allow more time to lose weight. My goal is 10lbs by the end of February. We shall see! : )

Still working on losing weight...

Life happened and I got lazy for a while & hit a bit of a plateau...so here I am a few months later still trying to lose weight. But I feel really good this time around. I quit my job & am staying at home right now, so I have a lot more time to workout and have more control over what I eat. I've changed my eating habits, started taking kickboxing classes, and just recently added home workouts as well. I now workout 4-5 days a week and don't eat sweets the way I used to. My new goal is to lose 40lbs & have surgery by the end of the year. Send all your good vibes & positive energy my way : )

More reviews on Dr. Horndeski have surfaced, positive & negative, and I am sticking with my decision to use him. Ultimately, the number of positive reviews outweigh the negative ones and I think I have a pretty good idea of what to expect going into surgery with him.
Texas Plastic Surgeon

Haven't had any interaction or consultation yet. Will update later.