49 Y.o. - Lake Oswego, OR

Dr. Burgess is amasing specialist and very...

Dr. Burgess is amasing specialist and very professional surgeon . Dr. Burgess is not only a doctor, she is also amazing designer. I consider her job as an art. She made me so much happier by offering me her own opinion. Even though i did not understand exactly how I am going to look and feel after surgery. Before I have made my mind up about the doctor, that I am going to trust my own body for the breast augmentation, i have decide to meet 8 different doctors even from different states. But after conversation with every doctor that have meet, I came back to Dr. Burgess then already with my own confidence and very strong feelings that Dr. Burgess will want that I will feel happy and healthy and Dr. Burgess know exactly what to do for me for best results.

OMG! Everything went perfect. I am 1 month after surgery. I experienced the highest quality of Dr.Burgess care at the day of my breast augmentation surgery and I miss this time. I was very well informed about every situation that will be happening with me and I was very well take care of by each hospital personnel Who is mentioned all the time that the Dr. Burgess wanted to make sure that every detail is well performed before and after surgery and i am very comfortable will all that i was experiencing. I field like a queen! So nice! And all the post surgery phone calls from Dr. Burgess clinic personal made me feel that I am still under Dr. Burgess attention and everything is under control and scheduled up on the front. And all the information and instructions that has being provided to me before and after is very simple to understand and easy and nice to follow. And as a woman that loves the beauty I am very glad to meet Dr. Burgess also because of the way that she looks like. When I have meet Dr. Burgess in person and saw that how beautiful she is, I wanted to look a like her right a way! 100% satisfaction. I will go back to Dr. Burgess again for any other matters and will trust to her in all that she is desired to.