Rhinoplasty Journey , Experience & Review - Lake Mary, FL

Today I had my consultation with Dr. Gross for...

Today I had my consultation with Dr. Gross for Rhinoplasty surgery. I was very nervous because this has been something I've been wanting to do ever since I caught a glimpse of myself in one of those three way dressing room mirrors 16 years ago. Right when I walked in staff was super nice they got me in right away we took some pictures and Dr. Gross showed me on computer with computer imaging with several different adjustments that would best fit my face ..he explained the procedure thoroughly and I was very pleased with his knowledge and expertise. I felt very at ease and comfortable knowing I was going to be in great hands. I was confident that I wanted Dr.Gross to perform my rhinoplasty I went ahead and booked my surgery date. Everyone there was amazing and they really did go above and beyond for me!!!!!!I will be uploading before, during & after pictures as well as how the recovery is too! Stay tuned!

The BEFORE pics

Here are some of my BEFORE pictures

Surgery Day

Sorry it's a little late ..I was feeling dizzy and nauseous...went in today for the complimentary facial...it was amazing..I've never had a facial before so it was a wonderful experience. Then they took me back to prep me for surgery..everyone was super sweet and we were making jokes and laughing the whole time so it took my mind off surgery!!! They put the iv in and Dr Gross went over what he was going to do & before I knew it I was waking up post op! When I awoke I didn't feel any pain at all...my face was bandaged up which wasn't too bad I could breathe out of both nostrils and when I came in I could only breathe out of one ..I started feeling a little nauseous in the car but I didn't throw up. By the time we got home I started feeling a little tender so I took some pain medication & it went away ..but I noticed everytime I stood I would get nauseous ...which I never got nauseous after anytime I had surgery so this was new to me..I'm guessing cause it's my face so I took the anti nausea..poof nausea gone. I'm gonna post some pics ..but so far it's really not bad at all ..the worst part so far was my throat being scratchy from the breathing tube..it helps to drink a cold smoothie! Very soothing. I've been in and out of sleep. Everyone has been so amazing throughout this whole process. ..Dr. Gross even called and text checking up on me which I thought was very personable and above and beyond! I will update more tomorrow! Stay tuned!

Day 2 Post Op

So today I have more swelling around the eyes..they are super puffy but doc said that was to be expected so I'm not too worried about it...other than that pain is minimal & still some tenderness but my throat isn't hurting anymore thank goodness!!! That was the worst!

Day 3 Post op

Today I'm feeling pretty good ...the swelling went down to my cheeks..my eyes are not nearly as swollen as they were before! My appetite is coming back ...I've been drinking smoothies and eating yogurt because it was easier and helped soothe my throat. Now I have no throat pain whatsoever..so im starting to eat solid foods..I slept really good and I stopped taking my pain medication and just took ibuprofen to help with the swelling and so far so good. I can't wait to see what my nose looks like on monday when they take the cast off!!!

One week post op=cast off

Today is the 1 week mark which means cast off stitches out!!!! Finnnaalllyyy.. I was a little nervous at first because I didn't know what to expect and after the cast was removed and stitches came out ..the results are AMAZING so far!!! There is a little swelling you can tell ..but that will go down and my nose will look even better than it does today!! My face is a little puffy from swelling as well!!! So far this experience has been amazing!!! Every single person went above and beyond & was so nice. I am SO happy with my nose!! Dr. Gross is one talented amazing doctor!! I am so thankful for everything everyone has done for me!!!! I highly recommend Dr.Gross if you want rhinoplasty!!! A++++++++
Orlando Facial Plastic Surgeon

My experience with Dr. Gross & his ENTIRE staff has been AMAZING!!! I highly recommend Dr. Gross for rhinoplasty!!! I am VERY VERY VERY happy with my results!!!!! A++++++++