Botox - 35 Years Old

35F who started Botox injections (forehead, appx...

35F who started Botox injections (forehead, appx 30 units), Dec 2015. I had a straight, deep line across my forehead since I was 13, minor wrinkles above my brows, some creasing at the 11's and my eyelids lost slight elasticity. Since going to Gary at Dr. Gross's practice, I look more awake and less stressed. I also have an excellent amount of natural movement in my face and expressions. Due to running and a fast metabolism, I go every 2-3 months. They are extremely knowledgeable, courteous and professional. I feel like my face matches how I feel inside-- youthful and energized. I get a lot of compliments on my skin and how "awake" or "young" I look. Now, I'm 35, so no one is mistaking me for a 23-year-old, but I have gotten a lot of 27, 28, 29. I'll take it!
Orlando Facial Plastic Surgeon

Gary Ruben, PA-C Down to earth, professional with extensive knowledge and patience in relaying the procedure to the patient. My results are consistent and as I expect. I never wait and I am never rushed. I confidently recommend Gary at Dr. Gross's practice for a consistent and natural look when considering Botox, fillers or other facial procedures. The entire staff makes me feel welcome.