2 Days Post-Op from Arm Lift - Lake Jackson, TX

Dr. Pisarski did my arm lift with lipo and so far...

Dr. Pisarski did my arm lift with lipo and so far I am very pleased with the results.
Yes it's uncomfortable, and he compression garment is uncomfortable and making my arms numb all the way down to my wrists but it's staying on. I think it will give some more over the next 3weeks that I have to wear it.

So it's 4 days post op

I've had a little seepage but it's normal. My underarms feel tight and I can't put my arms down by my side without it feeling very odd. I hate my compression garment but I wear it because I don't want any complications. I did get me some ace bandages to wrap my arms and chest in while my "magic underwear" (that's what I call my compression garment) is washed. I actually slept in the bandages last night.
The incisions ITCH like crazy and I get little jolts here and there between the numbness so it feels weird. But here are some more pics

26 days post op

Well the sensations are really coming back in some areas. Others are still numb.
My sides are now officially bothering me but not badly. Just stings and is sore where I guess before they were numb and I didn't realize it. My arms hurt right above my elbows but I read another reviewers post who said it was normal this far out for it to hurt because of lymph nodes. I go next week for my first lymphatic massage. I'm hesitant about it because I'm afraid it's going to be painful. But we shall see, if it is I can always say stop, right?
I hate to go without my compression garment, it feels weird and it makes me cold. I bought a few long sleeve compression shirts from under armor and they are ok, just not as tight in the arms as I would like.
OMG chill bumps HURT!! When I get goose flesh it feels like fire is literally crawling up or down my incision line and it burns and stings! It goes under my arms and down my sides. OUCH! So I avoid getting cold at all costs. Lol
Otherwise I've noticed I feel the most "normal" first thing in the morning, and towards the evening intent to start swelling and feeling uncomfortable.
My range of motion is really good and my two areas under my arms is healing up nicely.
I call my right side the San Andreas fault and the left the Grand Canyon.
My right arms scar looks amazing, but from the armpit down my side still looks a bit puckered and Frankenstin-ish.
My left side I call it Frankenstein's bitch. It's starting to lay down though and look a lot better. My left under arm scar down my side looks beautiful. Strange how they flip-flopped. Lol
More updates as time progresses!

Me going to my first concert post op

Thought I would add some pictures of the first concert I went to post surgery. I was on front row, small venue. Still got bodyslammed LOL

4 months post op December 2nd.

I'm almost 4 months out, and I am loving my arms. Scars are still there but fading. Numbness is still there but I don't even notice it anymore unless I think about it.

Scar pics

This is how they look 4 months out.
Houston Plastic Surgeon