Wanted to Change out 13 Year Old Implants and Also Go Bigger - Lake Havasu City, AZ

After 13 years of having my first BA I was...

After 13 years of having my first BA I was concerned that I should update to new silicone implants and just to make sure there was no problems. I was not experiencing any problems but had the assumption that it was best to change out within a certain time. I had my first BA from a Dr who is no longer in practice so I found Dr Richards and saw a lot of good feed back about him. He removed and replaced my original implants on 3/7/2015. At the time my concern was only to change out the old implants and know everything was ok. I asked to go a little bigger but not much so he mentioned to go up at least 150-200cc's in order to show a difference. I was worried that it would be too big at first. I went from a 450 to a 650 hp silicone. I did see a difference but then couldn't clear my mind of wanting a little larger. I'm 5' about 117 lbs and so he mentioned the uhp silicone. One day I was for the uhp then the next I was for the hp. It was so hard to decide. I knew how the hp look was but not knowing for sure how the uhp would look on me made me unsure. Well I finally decided on the day of surgery to go with the hp. So this was now my 3rd BA now at 800cc silicone hp. Surgery was 7/10/2015. I am so happy and my mind is now clear. I would say to who ever might be worried about going big not too worry because once there in and settle there not that big as they seemed to be . It also all depends on what you originally had to begin with. Dr Richards was very nice and did a perfect job on my implants. I was not at all in any pain and went back to work 3 days later. The nurses are also outstanding at his office in Lake Havasu City, Az. I recommend Dr Richards to anyone who is searching for cosmetic surgery. A++++ / 10 stars, he is amazing and will do the job right! Thank you Dr Richards :)

10 days post

Here's a couple photos of my 800cc hp silicone . It's been 10 days now and I feel amazing . Doesn't even really feel as if I went through surgery again. Other than having to sleep on my back it has been a piece of cake . I went back to gym 5 days after surgery and was back at work just 3 days after surgery. I have to remind myself some times not to do so much because I do have limitations on what I'm suppose to do. I want everything to keep going good so I have to be careful at doing things. I will update later with more photos.

17 days post

I'm feeling good. Feels as if I didn't have surgery. I'm just waiting to be able to get back to my regular activities as far as being able to lift over 25 lbs. I had surgery on a Friday and was out shopping at the mall the next day and back to work the following Monday. I went back to the gym also the following Wednesday just can't do everything just yet to make sure nothing go wrong. So I just have to be patient a little longer. Here are a few pics. I think they have settled already and my Dr did a awesome job. I'm happy!

22 days post op

Its been 3 weeks since my surgery now . Time seems to be going slow as I'm impatiently waiting to be of complete clearances and my have to worry . I feel great and want to do everything. I guess the only thing I cant do still is lift over 25 lbs and working out on my arms at gym but everything else is good. This surgery was a piece of cake but the waiting is not. Here are a few more updates on pics. They dont seem to be way too big for my frame to me at least in person . I know they look bigger in the pics and the size bra sounds big but I think #'s can be scarier than what it really is. What do you think?

I dont have any pics of before my first BA but I was flat and would say I was a AA. Here's a pic of my 2nd BA at about 3 months post. 650cc hp silicone. Put me at a 34 D. Some one asked me to upload a pic of my 650's so hope this helps @33 Mom of 3. Ps I'm completely happy with my 800 hp and the fullness they gave me and I will upload more pics soon

2 months

Just wanted to post a few more pics.
I'm very happy with my results and the cleavage/fullness I now have, no more need for push-up bras :)
Las Vegas Plastic Surgeon

Dr Richards is very professional, kind, funny and a great person. He has great talent and works magic with perfect results. I am truly satisfied with my results, I couldn't be happier. I'm very glad I chose him for my BA. I highly recommend Dr Richards to everyone!