72 Year Old Mother, Grandmother and Sales Professional - Laguna Niguel, CA

I was unhappy with the vertical lines above and...

I was unhappy with the vertical lines above and below my lip lines and at the urging of my daughter went to see Dr. Lorrie Klein. I told her I wanted to soften the lines and look refreshed, not look 30 years old. She injected the perfect amount of Restylane Silk on my lip lines and inside the lip area so that when it healed, you could not tell I had anything done. She took a conservative approach and I have been ecstatic with the results.
Laguna Niguel Dermatologic Surgeon

Dr. Klein was wonderful and I felt extremely comfortable with her conservative approach. She listened to what bothered me, offered what she saw, and was very clear on what she could do, my options, and what I could expect, and the costs involved. I had many questions and she answered all of them. Her technique was very quick and gentle; there was no discomfort; and she was clear on what I needed to do the next 24 hours. I would definitely recommend her and go back in the future for other procedures.