I Used to Get Really Bad Headaches! - Laguna Beach, CA

I love Dr. Mowlavi! My mom has been a patient of...

I love Dr. Mowlavi! My mom has been a patient of his for a really long time. I met him when I was helping her during after her surgery. My mom has had a lot of surgeries (disc replacements, knee replacements etc etc) and Dr. Mowlavi is by far her best doctor!!! He really cares about her and has spent a lot of time checking up on her after her surgery - even more than a year after her surgery! He did a fantastic job on her surgery. I think my mom wants another procedure just so she can go hang out with him some more ;)

My mom bought me a facial from his esthetician once which was wonderful - if you're going in for an appointment ask if Jessica is there for a little pick me up! She recommended I try microneedling for my skin. After microneedling my skin was way healthier looking and plump.

I have bought a few of the cosmetic products they sell in the office - my friend was telling me about osmosis, and I saw it at the office and had to try it! My old moisturizer wasn't working that well - Osmosis is cheaper than what I was using and works way better. I have also tried the eye serums for lash growth which I think works well too, I didn't notice how well until I ran out and my eyelashes stopped being so thick - I need to go back and get more soon!

I bought botox for my mom for her birthday one year, and her migraines went away for awhile! Since I get migraines too I asked Dr. Mowlavi if botox would work for me (I am young still and don't really need botox yet...although I hear its good to start before you get wrinkles). Dr. Mowlavi was way sweet and offered me a discount on the botox so I could try and it see how my headaches feel. Man, I haven't felt this good in a long time! I normally get one or two headaches a week, but I haven't had any since he did the botox!

Overall, Dr. Mowlavi is one of the most generous and caring surgeons around. I spent a lot of time sitting around his office waiting for my mom's appointments to finish, and I saw some of his patients do some really crazy stuff. I don't know how he does it. He has insurmountable patience for patients.
Orange County Plastic Surgeon

He always listened and had a good treatment plan, gave me a really good deal, and was never pushy to my mom. I really like his partner James too!