They Do Great Work Here! Atlanta, GA

All the good reviews are so true, and more. Dr...

All the good reviews are so true, and more. Dr Okoro is such a great surgeon and a wonderful person. He made me feel really relaxed because he answered all my questions patiently and gave me an overall realistic picture of what to expect. I am usually a patient who doesnt care about bedside manner, as long as my Doctor knows their job, so having such service was a bonus.
For my tummy tuck, he used Exparel and that saved me from opoids and pain for the first three days. Jenny was very encouraging too and we became friends very easily. I have found my body maintenance team for life, I can not recommend enough! All smiles**

As promised :)

Wasnt sure I wanted nude-ish pictures of myself online, but if it'll help, there they are. Give me an honest opinion please.
I'm surprised I didn't need a lot of pain meds, And recovery is ok with the massages, but the garments are just.. argh.
Honestly, I just wanted my body back after 5 pregnancies and 3 kids. Im really pleased because I think I'm getting that.

Atlanta Plastic Surgeon