Extended Tummy Tuck - La Mesa, CA

4 weeks until my surgery. I've completed my pre...

4 weeks until my surgery. I've completed my pre op appointment. I'm nervous and excited to finally get rid of my loose skin. It's been 3 years since my gastric sleeve. I feel that I'm at a good weight and I'm finally ready for surgery. I've already gone for blood work, and requested time off from work.

2 weeks until surgery

14 days until surgery. I'm nervous but excited to finally get the procedure done. I will post before and after pics after my surgery

8 days until surgery

8 more days and it feels so unreal. I'm excited but nervous at the same time. Nervous because of the pain, and nervous with how my results will come out.

Pre op appointment tomorrow

It feels so unreal, i don't think I can remember ever taking my shirt off in front of anyone without feeling embarrassed. I will post before pictures before surgery... I'm confident Doctor pousti will do a great job.

Pre op

I just had my pre op appointment, I feel good about the surgery. Doctor pousti was very detailed and made me feel at ease with the procedure. Surgery tomorrow at 10:45am

Surgery day

The day has finally come. I'm ready for a change and excited to see a new me.

Ouch

Pain comes and goes, my wife is keeping track of al my meds a making sure i do my breathing and move my legs..!!

Anesthesia

Wow I woke up with no nausea and I was able to use the restroom with no problem. I was worried about this for nothing.

3 days post op

I feel 100 times better, I still have discomfort and I haven't used the bathroom but i feel good. I can already see that I'm going to have great results. Doctor pousti and his staff are so amazing and have made me feel very comfortable. I'm expecting a house visit from Doctor pousti any day. He really cares about his patients.

4 days post op today

I feel great! I'm walking more, I sit down and sit up with no problem. I'm so amazed that Doctor pousti made a house call stopped by my home to see how I was feeling. This exceeds my expectations. I get a call everyday from his office and I speak with daisy. Im still in shock with the kind of support I'm getting from the doctor and his office. They genuinely care about you and it shows!

First before and after picture

I know I still have swelling and I need more time to Heal, but the before and after his huhe

Pictures of muscle tightening and extra skin

I'm so happy with the results so far.

Day 5 post op

Thank you thank you thank you!!! Finally a BM!!!! This was bothering me for the past few days!! I've never felt so great!! I sat down and just waited for something to happen

Day 7 post op

I feel a lot better, using the restroom normally now. Walking around, with very little pain. Still coming off pain pills little by little. Looking forward to Friday since I'm possibly getting drains removed. I also get to see my son on Friday. He thinks I've been working.

Sneezed

Oh my gosh! I sneezed and it felt like someone stabbed me with a knife.

First post op appointment

I have my first post op appointment on Friday. I hope I get my drains removed.

12 days post op

I feel great! I have to remind myself to stay hunched over and always use my walker. I'm still in shock how easy Doctor pousti and his staff has made my experience so great!

15 days post op

Still feeling great, just a little discomfort around the drain areas.

Drains are gone!

I finally feel free!!! My drains are out!!

Coming up on 4 weeks

So far I feel good, I have a appointment on Wednesday. Monday marks 4 weeks since
Surgery. Here's a picture of my back

Before and after pics, 4 weeks out

Monday marks 4 weeks.

7 weeks post op

Just started work this week, it's been hard to get back in the groove of things, but my doctor and his team especially his nurse daisy have been great and are always willing to answer my questions and make me feel at ease.

2 months post op

So far everything is good, my cuts are completely healed and I started scar treatment. I'm off the strong pain pills and I feel great. I'm still very swollen and numb.
San Diego Plastic Surgeon

Doctor pousti made me feel comfortable and more confident about the procedure. His staff is professional and they really seem to care about your well being. I always do lots of research before I do anything and Doctor pousti is the best choice.