Nipple Reduction - La Mesa, CA

I recently wrote a review for my breast...

I recently wrote a review for my breast augmentation done on Sept. 7th (which was a wonderful and flawless expericence) but I got so carried away with how great Dr. Pousti and his staff is that I didn't elaborate on my nipple reduction surgery. I had my follow up appointment yesterday, just 8 days after surgery, and I am already extremely pleased with the current results. As I mentioned in my breast augmentation review, after having 2 children and breast feeding both of them, my nipples changed and were very long and thick. I assumed they would recover but they never did. I was very critical of my nipples and I decided to have Dr. Pousti perform the nipple reduction at the same time as the breast augmentation. Honestly, it has been a very easy recovery and I am so excited to see the final outcome. I already know I will love my new nipples and they are in perfect harmony with the size of my breasts. Dr. Pousti and his staff value my time and never rushed through any question or explaination. Dr. Pousti is a doctor that you can truly trust and his expertise and judgement is proven to be above the rest. Again, I can't say it enough, Dr. Pousti and his staff are professional, personable, caring, honest, educated and most of all a brilliant surgeon!
San Diego Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Pousti and his staff are extremely attentive, dedicated and knowledgeable.