Inverted Nipple Repair- Pregnancy Related; One Nipple Only - La Mesa, CA

Will update soon with my story and after pics......

Will update soon with my story and after pics....but for now here are my before pics.
I had my inverted nipple correction surgery on Feb 23, 2016 over a week ago; so far everything has been awesome. The minor stress or paranoia I had about it was only in MY head because I work in the medical field so I know what's involved in surgeries! However in actuality there was no stress or pain to have the procedure done at this office; the medical staff and Dr. we're wonderful. The discomfort is only the pinch to have local aneasthesia applied around the nipple, but no pain during this in office procedure. Then After surgery about an hour or 2 after I had some discomfort as is expected- local soreness, manageable slight pain (scale 2 or 3 out of 10), but can take ibuprofen or something stronger prescribed. Dr was very caring, knowledgeable and experienced in this surgery, (and he won't do the sx unless needed unlike surgeons just trying to make money). I traveled 2 hours from San Bernardino just to have this local anesthesia surgery with Dr. POUSTI and was well worth it.

Updated nipple repair POST OP, with my story behind doing

Ok as I mentioned before I would update my original post. During my pregnancy over a year ago My breasts had become engorged, so big that maybe the pressure plus i was always wearing tight sports bras, im guessing flattened my nipples a bit. Then after pregnancy, I couldn't get my baby to latch, so while breastfeeding using a pump, my nipples started changing becoming inverted probably from the suction cup. I'm guessing I was using them improperly because it was always uncomfortable during pumping. (You have to use the right nipple size, make sure your nipples are stimulated, etc, but I would just pump and move the cups around too much without stimulation and never had good suction, alot of air would mix, ultimately I guess I deformed them). Regardless once I stopped using the pump my left nipple eventually went back to normal, but my right did not. I could stimulate it to come out but it would eventually revert back in after few mins. So unless this was the cause of other underlying factors, which you should talk with your primary doctor, that some women who have never had inverted nipples and all of a sudden do that it can be due to cancer. Well mine was sudden as well, but i talked to my doctor and since my L reverted back to normal right after stopping the use of pump then it was most likely the culprit. So i waited til my baby turned 1 year and still the right nipple remained deformed in my eyes because I did not like it and I would feel unsexy! As it is My breasts had shrunk from full C's to smaller plus droopy, which I could handle, but the inverted one nipple I could not handle. So I'm glad I did the procedure. Here are some post op pics one week after.

nipple repair post op pic 2