Entire Life with Inverted "Ugly" Nipples at Age 54 They Are Now Repaired! - La Mesa, CA

I have had inverted nipples my entire life and...

I have had inverted nipples my entire life and have always hated my breasts because of the "slits" that I had for nipples. The size of my breasts and symmetry are perfect except for one thing, my nipples. I have done everything for my family, but nothing for me. Now... it's my turn and I finally decided it was time. The day of surgery... I said 'goodbye ugly nipples' and saw my "new" nipples after surgery. Oh how happy and beautiful I look and feel! If you have inverted nipples... get them fixed! I highly recommend it. The surgery is very manageable with very little discomfort thanks to Dr. Pousti and his staff.

These are photos of my breasts before and after surgery

I am very pleased with the results. I look and feel so good about my breasts and my nipples. Thank you Dr. Pousti!
San Diego Plastic Surgeon

I did my research online and it took a year to finally decide who was going to perform my nipple repair surgery. Dr. Pousti was it! My first impression walking into his office was I felt at home and I felt completely comfortable and welcome. The staff is extremely caring and empathetic and they are there for "you." What a blessing to find such a wonderful doctor to perform such a personal surgery and the outcome was more than perfect! Thank you Dr. Pousti for making me feel even more beautiful!