32 Year Old Mommy to 5! Bi-lateral pocket repair, mastopexy and implant upgrade

4 years ago I had Ba with another doctor NOT Dr....

4 years ago I had Ba with another doctor NOT Dr. Pousti anyway about 9 months after the implants/reduction and lift I started to notice my breasts go from sisters to very distant cousins. I put off having the revision for so long as I was deciding if I was having more children or not, and also I'm a very anxious person and really did not want to do this again. This past year it's gotten so bad that I have become insecure about my breast. I hold my left breast that has bottomed out any time I am naked (yes even during sex) my husband is as over it as I am lol. I have also started to feel some discomfort with my bottomed out breast. I finally made the decision to get this repaired, so after doing research and getting references I made an appointment with DR. Pousti and as soon as I met him I knew I had hit boobie repair gold! He's very professional and thorough in fact I went in thinking I had only 1 issue with one breast and he made me aware of the issue with my second breast and immediately explained what he could do and what I could expect and I felt I was in the best hands. Period. I have my surgery 5/20/16 and I can't wait to see the results! So this is the beginning of my journey with Dr. Pousti and I will update as we go, but I'll leave you with this picture and boy I didn't realize how much they are different until I saw this picture ????

Finished with surgery at home recovering!

Wow! I don't even know where to start. I have something to compare this to since I have had a procedure at a different facility with a different doc, WOW DOESNT EVEN BEGIN TO CUT IT! The entire staff treated me with the utmost respect and care, they had Ted hose compression sleeves to prevent blood clots and a machine that warms you up from inside your gown! Comfort from beginning to end! Dr. Pousti
came in pre opp and we spent a good amount of time making sure we were on the same page and wanted the same outcome. His bedside manners and personality are just amazing. Then I met my anesthisioligist who was very kind and always works with Dr. Pousti which was an added bonus to k ow that my entire team (the dream team) has a bond and work phenomenal together.when it was time to head back to the OR I was so nervous and I think they knew it because within seconds I had the entire team holding my hands and comforting me, they spoke to me about my favorite places to go and Dr. Pousti was right there with a comforting hand on my shoulder. Within 2 minutes my eyes were blinking and I was out. What felt like a moment later I was waking in the recover room to an immense urge to pee and major chest pain and boom just like that I was on a bed pan and administered pain maids until I was comfortable. I'm home now and Dr. Pousti has already called and checked on me just like he did last night. I can't express enough the level of attention to detail and care rendered by this doctor and his staff. I feel so lucky to have found him and I'm so excited to see my results as I heal over the next few months. I'm also enjoying being pampered and waited on by my hubby and kids lol it's a very good feeling to know you are taken care of on every front.

Day two recovery.

I had a bit of an allergic reaction today to the anesthisia still lingering in my body. My whole body and face felt sun burned and very itchy, I pages Dr. Pousti and was called back within minutes by a staff member and given a prescription to combat the reaction. Then about an hour after I picked up my meds Dr. P called me just to check in again. Again I feel like I'm in such great care! They call me constantly and I have his direct cell phone number in case of any issues or questions. I'm scheduled to head into the office first thing Monday morning 3 days post opp. I'll keep y'all updated I'm hoping to get my drainage tubes out.

Drains removed 1 week post opp!

I'm so happy I have found this amazing Doctor! Although I'm still in the recovery process and haven't even gotten a full view of my new beauties yet, I'm telling you I can feel that they are sitting on the right place on my chest, my previous ba had such a bad bottom out on one side I learned to always kind of nurse my left breast with my arm. It's so liberating to be free of that insecurity! When I had my drains removed Friday I'll be honest ladies it HURTS! I cried like a baby and I thought my hubby was gonna pass out. Been in bed with an achy breast and in pain meds all day today it still hurts, but so worth it it! I can see this perfect round full cleavage peaking from the top of my bandages and it makes it all worth it! Dr. Pousti by far has to be the most professional, funniest and all around coolest doc around! Thank you! My husband and I are so very grateful for you. The ladies in the office have just stole my heart! I like be them all! Daisy is the absolute sweetest. They check on me so much and take such good care of their patients. Obviously I could go on and on. Lol I can't wait to update with my healed photos!!!!

6 weeks post op

I couldn't be happier! They're gorgeous! Just absolutely perfect. I just left the office and every time I do I feel beautiful, the staff is full of compliments and personal ones at that! like remembering what we talked about 6 weeks ago and remembering my kids names it doesn't feel like it's something that's scripted, they genuinely care and have given me immense confidence especially Dr. Pousti! Just an all around amazing person! I feel 100% healed now and my breast look amazing! My scars are healing up nicely too. You owe it to yourself to go with this DR!
San Diego Plastic Surgeon