Out with the Old;in with the New - La Mesa, CA

I had my original breast augmentation in 2009;...

I had my original breast augmentation in 2009; where I decided to go with saline implants. The implants ended up bottoming out which caused my nipples to peek-a-boo out of most bras and swimsuit tops. My implants also sat far apart which caused me to still wear padded bras to bring them together. I decided to book my consultation with Dr. Pousti because I thought his work looked fantastic. I originally went to Dr. Pousti just for the bottoming out but when he told me he could fix my cleavage, it was a plus. He was very sweet and assured me post surgery they would look great. The night before the surgery I received a phone call from Dr. Pousti; reassuring me that the surgery would go great. He definitely goes above and beyond. The morning of the surgery went very smooth and the doctor did an excellent job of listening to what I wanted and providing his advice. I was glad he provided his thoughts as I felt he would have a better idea about what size implants would work with my small frame. I provided pictures of (Do's and Dont's) and I feel the results are spot on. The surgery consisted of removing my saline implants(450cc) and replacing them with silicone(590cc). I also had internal sutures to repair the bottoming out and bring my cleavage together. The surgery went great as well as the post care. Everybody throughout the entire experience has been very nice and professional. I am now 24 days post op and my results are looking awesome as they heal more. I would encourage anybody contemplating breast augmentation to contact Dr. Pousti.

9 weeks post op

I am 9 weeks post op and living my new boobs. They are healing nicely and just the right size. The cleavage was brought closer together with the help of internal sutures. Dr. Pousti is amazing!!

8 months post op

I'm 8 months post op and feel great! I love my new boobs!!

8 months post op

I'm now 8 months post op and feeling great! My implants have settled and look fantastic. My cleavage is exactly the way I want it and my nipples no longer peek a boo. This experience has been nothing shy of amazing!
San Diego Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Pousti has been awesome throughout the entire process. He is very sweet and reassuring. He has been very professional and helpful.