700cc woohoo, Internal Bra, alloderm, Implant Exchange - La Mesa, CA

Just had revisionary surgery feb 11th. After 12...

Just had revisionary surgery feb 11th. After 12 year old high profile saline implants it was time to redo the girls. I was in need of a lift bad my implants would fall into my armpits and were so heavy in bathing suits and some bras I needed more support. I wanted a new dr. Not the same dr that did my first BA so after extensive research I came across dr Pousti who I decided to do my revision. He suggested a full lift which I immediately turned that idea down because I don't do well with scars, he was honest with me tho and I appreciate that so after talking over alternative options we agreed on pocket revision with internal bra and alloderm thro the nipple with an areola reduction. I'm 11 days post op and everything seems good so far, no major pain and no pain meds needed the only thing that is unfortunate is that I contacted the flu with a nasty cough so coughing of course hurts my chest but so far my out come looks nice and I can't wait to get all the dressings off to see the outcome:)

Before and 4 days post op

Here are a couple before and after pics see how saggy they were :( not anymore ????

3 weeks today post op

Update....today I'm 3 weeks post op, let me say my 1st week post op was a breeze my 2nd week wasn't so good with the cough and slight flu I contacted. In my second week post op after getting rid of the flu I felt ok but then got depressed immediately after I took a look at my new girls, I got worried and scared they were asymmetrical and were different shapes from one another, I then had my 2nd post op appt with my ps 2.5 weeks after surgery, I voiced my worries and concerns about being unhappy with the way they looked, bless Dr. Pousti's heart he's so positive and kind he really listened to my concerns and reassured me that with time and massages things would change and even out he also gave me the ok to start working out my lower extremities moderately which I was happy about because I needed to help myself feel good and exercise does! I was also happy and relieved that I no longer had to wear the bolster dressings any longer woo hoo they were so uncomfortable and the tape gave me a terrible rash! He really put my mind at ease and made me happy! Well flash forward a few days and now I'm 3 weeks post op, I did some exercising yesterday first time and maybe did a lil too much stair stepper to where it caused me to sweat an elevated my heart too much, but I felt good, and listened to my body I didn't feel I was pushing myself too hard and I stopped when I felt like my body was tired. I got home and changed my clothes and too my surprise I seen blood on my surgical bra I immediately had too see what was going on! I hadn't bled at all since surgery so I got a little stressed out. First thing this morning I called my ps and he's in surgery so I spoke to my nurse and sent her pics she called me back and said I looked fine and it's normal to ooze or bleed slightly after the scabs come off but I should come in an replace the stri strips and make sure everything looks clean and good or I can wait and just keep it clean but I wanted to be safe than sorry so I made a last min 2 hour drive to the Drs office and the nurse replaced the stri strips and said I look normal ( thank god) she just advised me not to do strenuous cardio to where my heart rate elevates too high or sweat so much that way the bandages stay dry and I have better healing. Nothing hurts and no fevers or chills and the bleeding and oozing stopped late last night so I'm feeling a 100 times better. Just wanted to update everyone and don't get discouraged if u feel things arnt settling right because just as dr Pousti said time and massages have definitely made all the difference in the world! It's crazy to see how in less than a week my boobs are evening out and starting to settle in the pockets, I'm pretty happy so far....lets just continue to hope my incisions heal properly and no more cardio for me til further notice I do not want to jeopardize anything!

3 week post op pics

My how lots have changed with a few days and massages....they're looking nice and settling Yay!!!!

700cc silicone ultra high benelli lift with internal bra and alloderm

I must say wow what a difference I'm seeing from week 2. I'm now 3 1/2 weeks post op and so far loving my results! I had my steri strips replaced 4 days ago since I need to have them on 4-6 weeks and now with the messaging I'm starting to see the drop an fluff take action everything is evening out now an I'm excited! I can't wait to wear normal bras again but I got another week til I can. My appt I confirmed that my girls are 700cc's on each side silicone ultra high profile, I had the internal bra along with alloderm and a benelli lift to help with the sagging and so far I am a happy camper, just hoping they settle right and even along the way!
San Diego Plastic Surgeon

I can not say enough about Dr.Pousti and his entire staff! They are all so amazing and so informative. Dr.Pousti is such a sincere honest person, he's straight forward and I love how honest he is! His entire staff has been so kind and patient with everything. They have called me pretty much everyday since surgery and are always there when I need them! Surgery day was smooth sailing! I can't say enough good things about Pousti and his staff they're all so patient, they reall take there time with you and make you feel more like a family member than a patient, all the girls I've dealt Heather, Helen, Vanessa, and Daisy are so sweet and really kind hearted! Heather has the warmest smile and was so comforting during my pre op and in surgery she really made me feel put in good hands. I love how personable dr. Pousti is and how he calls an speaks to his patients before and after surgery. Definitely the best dr and staff I've ever been too!