62 Yr Old, Breast Lift with Implant Revision - La Mesa, CA

After not being able to fill out the top of any...

After not being able to fill out the top of any bra on the market anymore I finally caved into breast surgery. I read lots of reviews, looked at photos etc, and finally decided on someone who seemed to have good reviews and was geographically close. He didn't have the best bedside manner but I figured I wasn't going to have dinner with him, LOL- he was just going to be my surgeon. It should have been my first clue....his listening skills, or lack there of, turned out to be the problem in the end. I am very petite and at age 61.5 at the time and married I emphasized that I did not want large and NO "side boob." They first handed me 325 Mentors to try on... I just laughed and we worked our way down to 225. But I was still concerned going into surgery. Well, I wouldn't call it horrific results but it sure wasn't what I wanted. There was definitely 'side boob' and I felt a little too voluptuous for me and my lifestyle...and they were not even LEVEL! I lived with them for 8 months and could not stand it anymore - I had to get it off of my body. I then listened to my instincts and went to see one of the original Dr's I had read about but was reluctant to go to in the first place because of the location. As the line in the movie "Pretty Woman" goes, "Big mistake. Huge." I had a consult with Dr. Pousti and loved him right away. What a difference in listening skills and staff! He agreed, my original resultswere not awful but we could do better to fit my body type and proceeded to give me his ideas. The best one is the "internal bra" which helps prevent the side boob. I made my surgery date the day after the consultation - that's how good a feeling I had about him. My surgery was July 29th - 20 days after my 62nd birthday! I came out of that surgery sooooo much better than the prior surgery from literally no horrible sore throat to a lot less pain! With the 'internal bra' they bolster you in pretty darn good so nothing was moving! When we had the "unveiling" I was thrilled! I gave him a hug and congratulated him on giving me exactly what I wanted in the first place. Besides revsion on the lift, the internal bra, he used 175 cc implants. I am thrilled with my results and highly recommend Dr. Pousti. He and his staff are terrific - professional, but still very relaxed and friendly. There is always laughter happening. I never felt rushed or brushed off ever! He answered every concern I had and then some.Follow up was incredible! They called me every day for two weeks, plus of course the days I was seen physically. Very attentive! I am so glad I did it, I just wish I had not made the first mistake and had gone to Dr Pousti in the first place.

Better photos

Better photos

Before and afters

San Diego Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Pousti is without a doubt, one of the best listeners I've met. He really wants to make sure you are on the same page. He and the entire staff are professional, thoughtful, courteous, and extremely attentive. Highly recommend!