46 Yrs.old, 1 Kid, Breast Augmentation. La Mesa, CA

I always wanted to have a nice and big breast...

I always wanted to have a nice and big breast since i was young since i wasn't blessed to have one, so i went to so many Plastic Surgeon but I didn't feel comfortable with them, and their staff just made me feel more anxious and so I cancelled my supposed breast augmentation last year. But i really wanted to have a boob job so bad and so i spent so much time researching for the best Plastic Surgeon. I found out in the internet about Dr. Pousti, I have read a lot of good and amazing testimonies about him and so i called and set an appointment for consultation. The moment i got in the clinic, i felt comfortable because all of his staff were so nice, approachable, and they took good care of me. I told Dr. Pousti all my concerns and he really took good care of me and his staff especially during surgery. pre op and post op went well because Dr. Pousti is an excellent, caring and amazing Dr. and he is truly concern about the safety of his patients. I would recommend him to those who are looking for an excellent and caring Plastic Surgeon, and i would like to thank him and all of his staff especially Haley, Daisy and Vanessa for all of their help and for being so nice. I'm so happy now that my dream came true and I love my new boobies so much.
San Diego Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Tom Pousti is an excellent, caring and great Plastic Surgeon. I give him 5 stars and A+ grade :-)