20yr Old Inverted Nipple Surgery - La Mesa, CA

I have always had inverted nipples and at 20 years...

I have always had inverted nipples and at 20 years old I was ready to change that. After some research I found Dr. Pousti and made a consultation. The procedure is super simply and takes about 30 minutes. The only pain I experience was the shot for the numbing, other than that it was a piece of cake. With no family in California, I was a little nervous to do the surgery alone. Daisy was by my side throughout the whole thing. She held my hand and talked to me so I would be distracted from what was going on. I am so grateful for her,she truly is amazing at her job and helped me have a great procedure! Cannot say enough good things about the procedure, Dr. Pousti, and his staff.
San Diego Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Pousti was nothing short of fantastic. This man is truly amazing at his job and did everything he could to make the procedure as easy for me as possible. His office staff is the best in the business. From Taylor at the desk to Vanessa and Daisy the office nurses everyone was so kind. I do not think Vanessa and Daisy realize how much they helped me through the whole thing, my experience would not have been the same without them. Both were so kind and were at my side through it all. Daisy even did follow up calls for the 4 days following my procedure. Dr. Pousti real cares about his patients and is a gifted surgeon. I will be forever grateful for finding Dr. Pousti's office!