Breast Revision with Internal Bra. Dream Breast!

I was referred to Dr. Pousti by a friend who had...

I was referred to Dr. Pousti by a friend who had the most gorgeous breast augmentation I've ever seen. I wanted my breast to be fuller on the top and no other Doctor could give me that (I've had my breast done 3 times before Dr pousti) The day of surgery I was extremely nervous because the thought of being put to sleep terrifies but Dr. Pousti was so sweet and caring about it. He knew how nervous I was about being put to sleep so he held my hand while they were giving me the medications to make me sleep. That meant the world to me and I was no longer nervous. I even refered my family to him now. He really does care about his patients. He's my favorite Doctor, plus he's the only one that has ever been able to give me the breast look I wanted. I wanted to be very full at the top and a very perky. That's exactly what I got.
San Diego Plastic Surgeon

Doctor Pousti really knows his craft and is very caring. He's staff is amazing as well.