Natural Lip Augmentation - La Jolla, CA

I received less than half a vial of juvederm in my...

I received less than half a vial of juvederm in my lips. It was not painful. I have very sensitive lips and bruise easily. I would certainly prepare to have visible trauma to the lips if they are thin and sensitive. For me, one of my biggest concerns was changing the way my lips feel. I may have thin lips, but they never failed me recreationally : ) I think using a reasonable amount of juvederm in the lips can achieve a nice look without altering the way they feel.
San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon

I chose Dr. Kolstad because he advertises natural lip augmentation. I was very specific about the results I was looking for being that this was my first time getting lip injections. He carefully listened to exactly what I requested, even though not typical and perhaps counter intuitive. Dr. Kolstad is gentle, straight forward, receptive, and professional. I think frank conversation is key when selecting a surgeon to do any cosmetic procedure, and Dr. Kolstad will give that to you. If you can convey your expectations, I am certain he can meet them.