Resurfx Stretch Marks Treatment. La Jolla, CA

I have nothing but great things to say about...

I have nothing but great things to say about Cosmetic Laser Dermatology and their staff . Everyone has been so nice and helpful in regard to answering questions, suggesting discounts, scheduling, and following up after procedures. I started getting Resurfx treatments for stretch marks on my calves back in July at Cosmetic Laser Dermatology by Dr. Wu. I have ethnic skin and Dr. Wu seems very knowledgable about my skin type and was up front with me from the beginning on what will work for my skin type. I would definitely recommend them and will continue to go there in the future.

Update

Its been about 2 months since my last Resurfx procedure and I did see improvement of my stretch marks but not as much as I wanted. After speaking with Dr. Wu about possibly doing more Resurfax procedures he suggested I try a microneedling session since I had one stubborn stretch mark that was still very visible compared to the others. I guess microneedling is more direct to the target area versus lasers. Its been almost a month since the microneedling treatment and that one session made a huge difference. The texture is better. The marks don't feel as deep or indented but more smooth and blends in with the rest of my skin. I know I won't be able to completely get rid of my stretch marks but I am thinking about doing another microneedling treatment to see if they can be improved more.
San Diego Dermatologist