24 Years Old, 1 Child, Bad Back - La Jolla, CA

I got lipo done because I wanted to jump start my...

I got lipo done because I wanted to jump start my excercise routine. No matter how much I have excercise in the past, I was never able to loose my stomach or back bra roll, so I had them ducked out. I went to Sono Bello in La Jolla, CA. I originally just went for a consulation and to ask some questions. The woman who did my review just wanted to get me financed and set up my procured date. So she did and I met with my surgeon the same day and had my procedure schedule for a week later. It seemed like they didn't care about the individual but more about getting as many customers as they could. It was very turn and burn. The procedure was done under local anethesia. I didn't feel anything drink the incsions but there was 3 times when I yelped and jumped in pain during the procedure. The surgeon said that he could have hit a nerve. If it wast for this site and doing research on my own I would not have known what to expect before, during or after the procedure or the healing process. It has now been 3 days since I have had liposuction and I am so bruused and in so much pain. Oxycodone at least makes it to where I can stand and walk. Removing the bandages was so painful that I almost passed out. I don't think I will ever have lipo done or recommend it again. With all the pain, the amount of money, and the I'm personalization of the visit does not make it worth it.

24, Mom, 1 Week Post Op Results.

The first week is the roughest. So much pain, swelling, and bruising. 1 week post op a lot of my bruising has subsided and I see a little but of change. The incision in my belly button has become infected though despite taking antibiotics. I emailed my doc ND I am waiting to hear back. I am still on the edge of whether it was worth it or not. At least it doesn't hurt to get in and out of bed anymore.

Dr. Not

Jumped a couple times and screamed from pain during procedure. Very in and out. Surgeon was nice though.