37 Year Old, 216 Pounds, Lipo in Abdomen, Waist and Neck - La Jolla, CA

I am a 37 year old female, with three kids and I...

I am a 37 year old female, with three kids and I am ready to do something for me. I have been dieting on and off and it is really hard to stick with it. I want Laser Liposuction of my upper and lower abdomen, waist, and neck to give me a kick start into my weight loss goal. I am currently 216 at 5'5. I am a size 16 and have been gaining weight steadily every year over time except the last couple of years. I realized that I had to stop gaining weight every year so the dieting began. I can't remember the last time I felt good about my body. It's been a long time. The last time I felt good was before my youngest daughter was conceived and born. I gained a lot of weight with my last daughter and was never able to bounce back from it. I started gaining weight after that. Most of it was comfort eating. My husband suggested lipo to me to help me with my weight loss and motivate me. I have been wanting lipo whenever I saw the Sono Bello commercials but always thought that it was too expensive and that I was not worth it. And here is my hubby suggesting it because he wants to help me. That was really sweet. I am dieting and exercising now and I am doing good. This Friday, July 22, 2016 I will start my low sodium, no caffeine diet that the Lady at Sono Bello told me to follow one week before the procedure. My pre-op is July 20th at Sono Bello in La jolla San Diego with Dr. Park. I will have the procedure on July 30th and I have to be there at 7am on Saturday. I look forward to my Pre-op and my Procedure but I heard that the procedure is sometimes painful because it will be performed under local anesthesia. I heard the local anesthesia hurts and I am worried about that. Then some have said sometimes it hurts a nine on a scale of one to ten. I am excited and anxious at the same time. I will go to my pre-op this wednesday and look forward to it. I will document my journey to help others as this website has helped me as well.

first day post op

I did it and it went great. The injections didn't hurt. The tumescent fluid was uncomfortable but tolerable. I am not sleepy but groggy. I am making an early dinner of low sodium fresh steak and rice with vegetables. I feel a little soar in the stomach. It hurts to get up. My stomach looks flatter. I am happy with how I look so far. But it is too early to see the final results. My neck looks great.

In Pain

I had to take two pain pills instead of one for the pain and now I can tolerate the pain. The discharge is pretty much gone. I am still taking the Arnica for bruising. My dress is stained so I will see if I can get the blood out. Besides the pain everything is going great. Low sodium diet is hard to follow but I will make it through. I am also itchy. It is really annoying. The doctors said I can take allegra or benedryl. I took allegra because I take that everyday anyways. That's about it.
San Diego Plastic Surgeon

Haven't met my Doctor yet but I went on his website of his private practice in Oceanside, Ca and he is a former military officer and doctor that did a lot of charitable work for the community.