Review

At my pre op appointment I told my doctor that I...

At my pre op appointment I told my doctor that I wanted cleavage and to get that upper pole fullness again that I lost from breastfeeding my child. Dr. told me he would be using 325cc and would try moderate profile and high profile to see which one gave me the look I wanted during surgery and I was okay with that. The day of surgery he took my measurements and went over everything and just decided to go with the high profile implants. I trusted him since he's the expert and knew exactly what I wanted. When I woke up from my surgery I felt really sick from the anesthesia and pain was probably an 8-10. When I got home I took extra strength Tylenol after the pain meds wore off. It was very hard to breathe the first day! It felt like my 4-year-old child was sitting on top of my chest but, I didn't have any excruciating pain. I stopped taking extra strength Tylenol yesterday and I don't have any pain just very sore and swollen. I can't wait to see what my final results will look like.
San Diego Plastic Surgeon