480cc UHP Mentor Silicone - COULDN'T BE HAPPIER - Knoxville, TN

Here is my BA journey! Surgery was September 17th,...

Here is my BA journey!
Surgery was September 17th, 2014.
The staff was wonderful and my doctor was amazing.
I am still waiting for a little more drop and fluff but my surgeon and I both couldn't be happier with my result. The scars are barely visible and are still fading (I use skin medica scar gel that my surgeon provided.) They feel absolutely amazing, soft, supple and actually bounce and jiggle like real breasts! Half of friends and family, that have seen them or felt them, said if they hadn't known me before they would've thought they were my own.
I knew my nipples would become a little larger with the surgery and it was a concern but I feel like they do compliment their size. I was originally a 34a (barely) and now wear a full 36d cup and sometimes a 36dd depending upon the bra I wear.
I highly recommend this surgeon, one of the best and answered all my needs!
As an added bonus, I was given a free 5ml Latissee to try and I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!

Three Full Months (almost 4) later

Hey RealSelf Family :D
Here is my FULL FLUFFING AND DROPPING PIC :)
So excited! They feel fantastic, move naturally, bounce and jiggle and all their glory like some full breasts should. SO HAPPY with my results :)
Here is a picture of them in a standara no padding bra, and one in a shirt, (as well as one scar picture)

2 year update!

Still loving the decision to go under the knife with Dr. B. He is so fantastic! I've lost some fat and gained some muscle and wanted to share what my post op is like now. :) I was skeptical to workout forever after having the surgery because I was so afraid of the worst. They can handle the workouts so don't be afraid to hit weights like I was at first!
Knoxville Plastic Surgeon

Absolutely love this surgeon!