27 Year Old Mom of 1. Ultra High Profile 430cc. Knoxville, TN

Hello all. I am a 27 year old mom of one height...

Hello all. I am a 27 year old mom of one height 5'4", weight 120 lbs. Pre-op size (according to VS) is 32b. My PS and discussed a plan for 430cc Mentor Memory Gel Silicone Ultra High Profiles. Surgery day was 6/10/2014. We decided on UHP's under the muscle due to my small/athletic size. I hope to end up with a full D or DD's! In preparation for surgery, I cleaned the house like a crazy person & bought easy quick fix meals for my husband to cook since I knew I would be out of commission a while. I have an 18 month son who is very active and have arranged child care for him, being my mom, husband, and mother in law. The night before surgery I took I shower to wash my hair & shave since I can not do those things for the first few days post-op. The morning of I took another shower to wash with antibacterial soap (Dial) as I was instructed. The morning of surgery I went to the surgery with a button up top. DO NOT WEAR SOMETHING THAT GOES OVER YOUR HEAD!!!! They took me back and started my IV along with a urine sample. After all the paperwork and questions, my anesthesiologist came to talk to me and explain things. Then my PS came in to make marks for the implants. He was very informative and answered any questions I had. Finally, the time had come! The anesthesiologist came in and gave me some versed through my IV and they wheeled me back to the OR. I scooted myself over to the operating table and that is the last thing remember. Next thing I know I woke up in recovery with my husband and nurse by my side. I was given discharge instructions, IV taken out and I was ready to go home! When I got home I got in the recliner and dozed off for a nap. The pain so far has not been anything excruciating for me. Oh and I already am LOVING the way they look even though I am wrapped with and ace bandage, I am now resting well In my recliner watching tv, Hubby fixed me some soup that was delicious! Here are some pre-op photos and immediate post-op photos. I will post more and the recovering process continues!

Before pics

3 days post op

3 days post op & feeling pretty good. My first post op visit was today. They took off my ace bandage and put me in a sports bra. It felt so good to get the ace wrap off! Yesterday was the worst day as far as pain goes.

Day 3 pics

Over the hump

Today makes my 4th day post op. I'm feeling more like my normal self with big boobs ????! I am loving my new look! I have only taken Tylenol for pain the past day & that was mostly as a precaution since I have gotten out and about. I am just riding, not driving. I could probably drive if I wanted to but I'd rather not push it. Still sleeping in my recliner & plan to until Tuesday (2nd post op visit). I have started massaging them and pressing them together to try to soften them up. My abdomen is still bloated quite a bit and I can't wait for that to go away. Other than that, no complaints. This is one of the best things I have ever done!

Sutures removed!

Here we are, post op day 6. Got a tad bit worried today because over the weekend my left breast has seemed to have gotten larger in size where my right has remained the same. So, I called my PS and a nurse saw me this morning & everything checked out fine. She removed my sutures since I originally had an appt for tomorrow morning anyway. So, just an FYI for those of you getting or wanting UHP's, they will stay stiff for a longer amount of time because they stretch your muscle more than other implants so don't panic!! My next appt will be with my PS in 3 weeks. I'll post recovery pics in the mean time.

Day 8

They are looking better and better with time. I am still sleeping in a recliner for comfort. It is still much more comfortable to recline than lie down. I am using my arms more and more. I cooked breakfast for the first time since surgery this morning. I am massaging my breasts a few times each day. They are both beginning to loosen up a teeny tiny little bit. Tonight I am going to start massaging my scars with oil as my nurse advised.

A little bra shopping

Almost at my 2 week mark and feeling great. I finally get to get out of my sports bra in one day so I went bra shopping & wow, in amazed at my size! At Victoria Secret I am a 32DDD! The best thing is VS is having their semi annual sale so I a snagged a few good finds! I am able to do most household chores, driving regularly and playing with my 18 month old like nothing happened. Things have softened up quite a bit but still fairly firm. I massage them daily multiple times a day and am now putting Mederma on my scars each night. Finally sleeping on my side in bed and it's phenomenal!

Love my new look!

I'm over a month post op & loving my look and new size. Everything has softened up nicely & at my 1 month post op visit my ps said they will continue to soften. I've been to the beach and felt so good in my new bathing suits. Best thing I've ever done for myself!

It's been 7 months

Hey Ladies. It's been a while. My friend is getting ready to have her BA is she is my motivation for a new post. I'm 7 months out and LOVE LOVE LOVE my girls. My best advice, go a little bigger than what you think you are comfortable with. I took this advice and so glad I did. Another friend of mine wishes she had gone bigger :( They feel so natural and feel like they have been with me all my life. So, here are some updated photos. Thanks for sharing my journey with me and good luck to all my gals with and getting BA's!
Knoxville Plastic Surgeon