24 Years Old Size 455cc Uhp Silicone. Originally a B Cup - Knoxville, TN

Today is post op day one and I'm pretty sore. I...

Today is post op day one and I'm pretty sore. I go back to the doctor tomorrow to get my wrap taken off and I can't wait cuz it's tight and itchy. I don't have a recliner to sleep in so I am in the couch with a lot of pillows. I've just been trying to take my pain meds half a tab at a time. I can't wait to see them tomorrow.

Post op day 2

Still sore today but I have only taken my pain meds once. Trying to wait and take them tonight so I can sleep good. I keep waking up in the night with bad pain. I feel weak and cold as if I have the flu. But after I take my pain meds it takes the pain away almost completely. My implants are sitting pretty high but they showed me the exercises to do to help them fall into place. He put 455cc in both. I like them so far but I'm ready for the swelling to go down.

I'm almost a month post op

I love them!! I feel like maybe I should've went bigger until I went and got fitted. As of right now I'm a 34DDD!!!
Knoxville Plastic Surgeon

Very nice and professional. He explains everything so well.