Used the Vikini on my Bikini - Kitchener, ON

I have pretty sensitive skin, and I've always had...

I have pretty sensitive skin, and I've always had problems with razor bumps and ingrowns on my bikini line. It's so uncomfortable and frustrating! I finally had enough and went to Victoria, who is using the Vikini system to get laser. It's a pretty sensitive area, so it didn't exactly feel soothing but I wouldn't call it painful either. It sure beats the discomfort of itchy red bumps, plus it was fast so it was completely tolerable. I've had 3 treatments so far, with my next one scheduled for the fall, and what a difference it's made! there is significantly less hair already and the hair that does grow in is much finer. I also havent had the same issues with ingrowns. Highly recommend Victoria and the Vikini!
Victoria

I was a little nervous as I'd never done laser before, but Victoria put me at ease, and gave me a couple of test zaps prior to treatment to make me more comfortable. Her space was clean and professional.