24 Year Old Rhinoplasty and Chin Augmentation. - Kitchener, ON

Hello all! Ive been on here for a little bit now...

Hello all! Ive been on here for a little bit now following others with their procedures and found this helps me feel at ease for my procedure. I hope to help others as they have done for me :) I have posted a few post op pics, I plan on getting a nose job + chin implant (same time) as you can see I have a bulbous tip and a dorsol hump I wish to have removed. My doctor plans on smoothing and thinning the bridge, and making the tip smaller, more defined. Then he wishes to do the chin implant to balance my nose. Im less than two weeks away, im super nervous yet excited at this point. I will check back soon with an update.

Done!!!!

The week leading up to today was terrible. My nerves a mess, I slept maybe 3 hours a night and I got so stressed I puked twice. The day has come and I couldn't be happier! The staff we're amazing, my doctor fantastic! They were super friendly, making jokes to lighten the mood and it helped. From what ive seen so far I love love love it!! Great experience, great results. I can't wait to get the cast off to see my nose. I woke up feeling a little bit of pain and it took me a while to open my eyes. My eyes were watering non stop and once I actually woke up the pain worsened. They gave me some perks and once that kicked in I felt a ton better again. :)

Day 1

I woke up today with a little more pain than yesterday but the Tylenol helped pretty quickly. I was expecting to feel nauseous because of the meds they have me on but so far I feel great. The pain isn't nearly what I was expecting, I was expecting it to be a lot worse. My chin hurts but my nose feels fine. The swelling doesn't seem too bad at all. My chin is swollen and my right cheek has a bit of swelling but the swelling between my eyebrows is gone surprisingly enough and almost no bruising around my eyes. I feel my healing process is going very well and can't wait to see the end result.

day 5 cast removal

So today marks day 5 for me. It's been tough.. sleeping, eating, breathing. Today I got my cast off and my stitches out. They said im healing really well but my head is killing me ever since I got the cast removed. The slightest pressure on my nose affects my headache so im trying hard not to touch it. Here are some updated photos.

day 10 post op

So 10 days has passed and every day I am happier and happier with my results. I can still feel swelling in my chin and the tip of my nose. Both are numb to the touch still. I can't believe how much swelling has gone down already. I can finally breath comfortably through my nose although it does swell very easily. Warm weather, being around cigarettes and on ocassion eating will start to swell up to the point I gotta take a breather between bites. Anyway, here are some updated photos.
Waterloo Plastic Surgeon

Im so glad I chose Dr. Elmaraghy. Him and his staff have been great from the beginning. Hes very knowledgeable, very understanding, has a great sense of humor that helped me to feel more relaxed and has done very impressive work. I would recommend him and his clinic to anyone! Very very pleased with this whole experience.