51, Saggy Turkey Neck Looking for Refreshed Look - Kissimmee, FL

Looking in the mirror was difficult. I felt I...

Looking in the mirror was difficult. I felt I needed some work on my sagging neck skin. I'm headed out this year to a career change and thought some cosmetic surgery on my turkey neck would give some needed self-esteem. I had fractional laser and a full face lift. The only way to get the results I wanted for neck required a face lift. Neck lift would not produce the desired results. I had a muscle split under my chin which in turn resulted in turkey look on neck.

Swollen two days after 7 Jan 2016

I had co2 and sellas fractional laser surgery. Today I'm so swollen I can hardly open my mouth to brush my teeth the skin has intensified in redness. There is a burning sensation that is lessened with moist chilly baby wash cloths immersed in cool water and white vinegar .

Four days after surgery

The laser for the skin should produce excellent results I'm quite red with lots of splotches. I'll post more photos as I heal. The neck skin is real tight and swollen. The clips behind my ears feel real weird. It's hard to move around with such a tight neck. Right now I have lots of skin sores on my face they are healing.

It's been one week since surgery

Face is still super swollen and numb. The laser left a bunch of red welts and face and neck and chest. I'm off pain meds and had staples removed from my head. It didn't hurt to have them removed. I still have difficulty turning my head I feel like a velociraptor creature that turns whole body and not neck.

Real melt down ...9 days after

i don't regret the surgery I just regret how little time I put into deciding to cut myself up. I know in time the numbness will fade and the tightness will feel normal the results are better than expected but what a severe step to do to look good. Surgery is NOT for the timid.

2 weeks post op today..crazy journey

Today the numbness seems to be the main remaining issue. My neck and one side of my face. The effects of laser are really starting to show much of my prior sun damaged skin is mucho improved. I have to host a party tonight and I'm wondering what crazy story I will invent to cover my chin stitches .

Really loving that I went through surgery

The scars are healing pretty well it's three weeks and the little bump in front of ear that's part of ear has healed miraculously! I was super worried about that little piece since the tightened skin is cut there and reattached onto the ear. Swelling is still in my face along with numbness. I was also concerned about the ear lobe and I had a lot of frequent bleeding while the ear lobe reattached back to my face. It's a crazy journey to turn back time. I really do not regret going through this since it's the only possible way to achieve my desired results. Dr. Gregory is so exceptional in his work I'm still baffled at how he can achieve such a natural result. He explained all the different types of skin and its thickness we have and how he needs to blend the thin skin on the ear to the more layered skin on the face to produce a natural blended transition. A real master of the arts at work.
Orlando Plastic Surgeon

I could not have had a better surgeon. He was a true caring artist. He has years of experience and his goal is to turn back time. His mannerism is friendly and professional.