Bellafill on Naso labial Folds (Smile Lines) and Botox on Forehead - Kirkland, WA

These lines on my face were starting to become my...

These lines on my face were starting to become my dominant feature on my face. I had never had injectable fillers of any sort, so I was slightly worried that if I chose bellafill and didn't like the look, I'd be stuck with it; however, I hated the look of my Nasobial folds, so decided to just go for it. 48 hours ago I received 2 syringes worth of bellafill, and may go back for a third in the same area, depending on how the lines settle. One side swelled up and we didn't want to proceed with the permanent filler without a clear view. Dr. Windle was wonderful and I am thrilled with the look of my face. I liked his thoughtful and conservative approach. He definitely seemed to havey best interest in mind, and was cautious not to suggest things he didn't think I needed. I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror today, and I look much smoother, with my lines so much softer and less deep now. I love the staff who dealt with me during my procedure, and how timely they were in sticking to my appointment time and not keeping me there all day! THANK YOU Dr. Windle and staff. I'll be back:)
Kirkland Plastic Surgeon

Professional, experienced, thorough, answered all my questions, put me at ease.