37yrs Old, 2 Kids, Tummy Tuck/breast Lift With Implants - Kingsport, TN

I am a 37 year old mother of 2 kids in need of a...

I am a 37 year old mother of 2 kids in need of a mommy makeover. For several years I had thought about having a tummy tuck and breast lift so I could wear cute clothes and 2 pc bathing suits without feeling so self conscious especially about my mid section. I breastfed both of my kids that left my breasts saggy. I finally went for a consultation and decided it's time to do this for me! I've always put everyone else's needs ahead of my own and it is time to do it while I still feel young! I wear 34DD bra and happy with overall size so having breast lift for now with possibility of small implant later if fullness is not achieved, my doctor recommended the 2 stage procedure anyway due to being larger breasted and am happy with my overall size. Just don't like the sag! We have a vacation already scheduled so I decided to wait until after that to have my surgery. October 26th is the day!

2nd consult

I went for a 2nd consult yesterday because I had been on google way to much and got all nervous!! The worst thing I could have done before surgery!! I wanted to make sure my PS and I were in the same page of what outcome I wanted. I left the office feeling very confident in my upcoming procedure. I definitely want upper fullness after seeing many, many, many photos of breast lifts only and my PS said we could go ahead with a small implant with this surgery and I added lipo to my underarm areas because of the enlarged areas that will be very visible following breast lift. A Little over a month away from my surgery date!

Pre surgery

Wow! Surgery day is almost here and I have been getting everything I think I will need together! I added a few more 'before' photos and can't wait to see the 'after' results!

Day 1 Post surgery

My Surgery was yesterday! 250 cc saline implants for upper fullness in place and looking good at the top of my compression garment. Tummy tuck is what hurts the most, doesn't help that I have been sick at my stomach and vomiting ever since the surgery! I think I have turned the corner from that after change in nausea med and pain med tho. Bruising is present under my arms from liposuction, posterior medial and lateral thighs are sore, kind of like a sunburn feeling but not bad.

I am very happy with East Tennessee Plastic Surgery Center. Dr. Pastrick and his staff have been excellent!