5'4" 105 Mentor 275cc (Right) 300cc (Left) Memory Gel High Profile. Killeen, TX

I'm excited and nervous at the same time. After...

I'm excited and nervous at the same time. After years of procrastinating, watching you tube videos, and doing a lot of research. I've decided to go through with it this time. I had my first consultant on May 12th which my doctor suggested 275 for my right and 300 Mentor High Profile Silicon Gel for my left under the muscle. I have my pre op on the 24th and my surgery is schedule for the 27th.

Pre Op Today

So I had my pre op today and I'm all set for surgery on the 27th. I had a lot of paperwork to sign and I also got my prescription for my meds. I'm still excited and nervous at the same time. I can't change my mind now and the surgery is all paid for.

Before Pictures

Tomorrow is the Big Day

I have less than 24 hrs before I have my breast argumentation done. Still nervous but, I'm more anxious to see the outcome.

Today is the Big Day

Hello ladies.. So today I had my surgery and I'm glad it over. I was so nervous because I really didn't know what to expected. As of right now I'm really not in any pain and I hope it stays like that. I will post pictures later cause right now I'm still drowsy.

1 Day Post Op

Hello ladies.. I thought I would be in a lot of pain but, surprisedly I'm not. Only just a little tightness in my chest. I haven't taken any pain meds today only yesterday. I been moving around but, still taking it easy even though I feel ok. I have to get use to the extra weight on my chest. After surgery I didn't have any compression wrap/ bra on my doctor wants me to go braless and let gravity help. I was confuse about that but, I'm just following orders. Have any of you ladies doctor told you to do that.
Killeen Plastic Surgeon