Thank You for All You Do! - Key West, FL

I can not say enough how truelly happy me and my...

I can not say enough how truelly happy me and my family was having both Dr. Larrauri and Dr. Loessin as my surgeons. You made a difference!
Dr. Loessin, Your office staff are unbeatable. Adrienne and Melissa are irreplaceable! The comfort that Adrienne gave me from every question i asked, priceless! Thank you for all the warm smiles.
The Lower Keys Hospital was truelly wonderful. I had to do pre-op 7 days before surgery, and Joanne was unbelievable. She walked me through every moment! You need 10 of her. When the day came because all of her clear instructions, i knew exactly what to expect. The morning of surgery when i first walked up to the 2nd floor, every nurse was smiles and attentive. Quick to get things done in a efficient manor. Never made me feel like just another patient, but more like a daughter, a wife, someones Mom. She let me know that i was important. Another nurse cane and got me for surgery and i jave to say that i got the same family important treatment! They treated my Husband and my Mom also like they were important and answered all questions.

When we were all complete and i have to give this hospital a rating based off my personal experience, there isnt one high enough. Something that should be stressful wasnt. I felt at ease and comforted!
Key West Plastic Surgeon

Both my Dr's are professional and a great choice to make.