33 years Old 5 Children 425cc Medium - Kennesaw, GA

Realself has helped me out tremendously so I...

Realself has helped me out tremendously so I decided to write my review in hopes it could help others. My BA was today. I was super nervous. Every since I was 15 I've wanted breast. I have always been a 34A cup. Even having children my breast would get a little bigger while pregnant and then go back flat afterwards. I was extremely nervous last night and couldn't sleep. I was just so worried I wasn't gonna wake back up after anesthesia. When I woke up though for some reason I just felt really calm. I had to be there at 7:45. The actual surgery was at 8:30. They took in the room,gave me my IV,and asked me what type of music I listen to to help me relax even more. By the way I thought that was awesome! Then the anesthesiologist came and did his thing and I was out in seconds. Soon as I woke I said,"They are not big. Are you sure its the right size? Lol!" They were perfect though. Right now its 8pm and I haven't had any pain all day. I'll give an update later cause I'm sure by tonight it will be different. Pics coming soon!!

Day 2 PO

I'm having absolutely no pain what so ever. I'm quite shocked by this actually. I did suffer nausea the day of surgery,but I think it was from the Lortab. They gave me 10s and I can't take thm without feeling woozy so I stopped. I can't take my bra off until tomorrow. Mind you I have not fully seen them yet outside of the bra. I can't wait cause they look so good in the surgical bra they gave me. Question. I'm trying to upload my before and after pics and I can't seem to get it. Can anyone help me out? Also I bn feeling so good I thought I would go out with my husband for breakfast this morning. Huge mistake! I felt disoriented getting in the car and like I was having motion sickness or something. Needless to say I hurried back home. I think it's because I have bn in bed and haven't really been mobile. I'm going to try to walk around a lot more today.

Day 3 po

Today I'm feeling kinda tired. I feel like I'm in jail cause I haven't left the house and I'm not in pain but I can't lift my arms without thinking I'm gone mess my breast up. I took a shower and got to see them finally. They look good, but I think I have a ways too go before they look the way they should.

Day 4 PO

Woke up feeling very stiff and tight through my whole body. The bra that they gave me to wear is irritating me so bad!! My back hurts so much and it's hard to sleep at night. I started feeling water bubbles or something in them.

I week po

I went to my one week check up today and it went great. I'm starting to feel my nerves kick back in my breast. I'm been feeling a little uncomfortable at night. Not any pain just my breast seem to swell or something. The only way I can describe it is it feel like whn u have breast milk coming in after a baby. The doctor to me I can now sleep on my side and I don't have to wear the surgical bra anymore. But I need to keep a bra on tht has no underwire for the next 3 months. My beast look they have dropped some. I love them, although I wish I would have gone a little bigger though.
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

Hands down the BEST DOCTOR EVER!!!!