550cc gell mentor implants with a anchor lift 3kids- Kelowna, BC

Had my preop today extreamly excited brain is a...

Had my preop today extreamly excited brain is a sweet man and confedent :) i like his so far. I think im gonna go with 450cc high profile he said i need a ancher lift but thought i did will be booking some time in dec 2016 i have summer to get into shape yay in curently 135-140 5'5 will try and judt shape up

Booked my date

So yesterday I called and booked my surgery it's for Dec 8th I'm super stoked but also nervous because I have very low iron. I have been struggling with this for awhile taking iron pills hopefully it will be high enough in the next 3months

Bras??

My doc said I would need to wear a bra for 3 months after surgery any suggestions on what to by??

Pre opt done

Have my Pre opt apt today decided of a finial size of 550... he's gonna remove 75cc from my lest and 25 from my right breast. I still need to by a bra I'm nervous about the size aswell ekk I'm so excited so close...

Dreams

So my surgery is in 12 days and ive been havin very pacific dreams about the procedure in detail...I'm getting an anchor lit so not so nice... Anyways it's giving me second thoughts if I'm doing the right thing. Ive had three c sections and I think im more nervous about this than any one of them. Im scared :( might be silly but im worried about being put under, being in pain after and not healing proporly.
I do know I'm so unhappy with the way my breasts are now and that this will make me feel more like a women with breasts and not a mom with boobs but, Im having g a hard time getting over what has to be done to make that happen. I've already payed in full so no turning back I guess I'm just worried about the surgery.

Pre opt pics!

Hello real selfies,
I'm 4 days out from my surgery and I thought I'd post some pre opt pics also I went shopping yesterday and bought pillows emerg C and all my prescription meds it's getting close :)

Today's that day!!

Morning real selfies
It's 730 and I'm doing last min stuff droping lids ofd then heading in at 1130!!
Exciting!!

On the other side!!

Hi everyone,
My surgery went well so I hear this is what happend.
I woke up showerd scrubed with antibacterial scrubber they sold me at the pharmacy then aftrr dropping kids of we were off for the hour drive. My husband and I arrived at 1130 whitch was our appointment time and was told the prevuous surgery was still taking time so to come back or I could.stay and watch TV. I ran a cupple errands with the hubby and.then he droped me back of and I still ended waiting another hour in my robe.. oh well I'm. Glad he takes his time :) after dr peterson marked me up I meet with the anesthesiologist and then was takin to the or. I had 3 vanes errupt so they end up.putt in ib I my food to put me completly under. I woke. But I minimal pain 3-4 took somed. Felt better then my hubby came and got me. I'm. A smoker and I got in tubble.my my doc.cause I guess I started aftrr me pre.in the summer so he dident kno...has anyone.hurt about your nipples. Turning black from smoking
Anyway I'm stoping for 10.days like.he said

Day 2 post opt!

Hi real selfies
It's day 2 and wow I feel like a ton of bricks hit me lol! I'm mostly frustrated that I'm unable to do anything for myself not even open my own painkillers ugh.
My breasts are sore, tight and swollen so I'm trying to remember to ice them as much as possible. I'm also talking advil to help with swelling. Sleeping is pretty difficult I tryed my recliner the first night and that sucked! so I talked with the nurse and she said to try my bed with a bunch of pillows so that what I Did!!.I currently have 7 pillows a cupple folded up blanklets and a heating pad lol last nights sleep was better!!. As for my pain level I'm at a 7 if I wait for than 4 h to take my meds or forget to ice.
In gerneral I'm around a 2
I take time to walk around then when I start to feel my chest getting painfull I rest. My chest is all wrapped up so I haven't even seen my new twins I have to wait till Monday I hate waiting :( .. here are some photos !!

Day 5 post opt

Hi everyone thought I'd give a quick update. I'm feeling good today I'm able to move my arms slightly a bit more. I think I pinched a nerve in my back from moving to much tho because every time I move my right arm out and up to quickly I get a shooting pain down my arm. Anyways pain is minimal just mornings sucks really sore when I first wake up. Here are some pictures I was able to finaly shower and take my bandages off last night.

Ps: does anyone know how to get the adhesive off my skin???

Update

HI everyone it's been a little while since I've updated last it's been super crazy with christmas and kids out of school. So I has an alergic reaction to the steri strips they put on so I took then off 3 days aftrr surgery I had all these white bumps it was weird. I'll attach a pic. Other than that ive got bronchitis whitch really sucks ! My breast look amazing tho I'm super happy I have clravage now yay!! Happy healing and merry Christmas

20 days post

Hi everyone merry Christmas! I have some time to update finally. I'm sI'll sick now with a pneumonia whitch really sucks I'm on antibiotics steroids and a puffer to help I went and got some more painkillers yesterday because my breasts are soo tender from coughing. Other than the sickness I'm doing great! I'm still happy with my breasts and I can't wait for them to heal and drop! There is still alot of redness on my breasts that's from the reaction I had to medical strips I'm hopping that goes soon!! I've been looking online at some massages for breasts I can do side and top one but not underneath yet.

Update

Hi everyone I'm feeling better My breasts are still tender I'm been battling colds I hate winter :/ but im happy wI'll be returning to work in the next cupple weeks here are some photos
Kelowna Plastic Surgeon

Dr peterson so far i haveva good feeling about him very knowledgeable and knew what I wanted from what I was describing. didn't bring any pictures or any notes lol. Seem like he knows whats up :)